After Thanksgiving Break

Ace P.o.v
It Was The First Day Back And All I Was Thinking Bout Was Basketball Season. I Had Got Switched To The Other Class And Now I Was In Nette Class. When I Came Back I Looked Totally Different I Had A Hair Cut And Different Clothes And Things Like That. And I Was Open About Liking Girls I Didn't Care No More Whoever Aint Like It Could Move The Fuck Around. Nette Didn't Like The Fact I Cut My Hair Because I Had So Much But She Grew Into It. I Was Having A Good Day Til Band We Now Had Our Instruments And I Played The French Horn It Was My First Year So I Sucked.

At The End Of The Period We All Put Our Instruments Up In Our Locker And Some Girl Bumped Into Me Rushing Into The Locker Area.

"Bro Watch Tf Out Or Say Excuse Me Fuck Wrong With You", I Said With Anger In My Tone. "Dont Be Talking To My Mufking Cousin Like That I Dont Kno Who The Fuck You Think You Is", I Hear A Loud Voice Say As I Was Leaving The Band Room I Turn Around And Look Who It Is Mia. "Tell Yo Fucking Cousin Watch Where The Fuck She Going Next Time And That Shit Aint Got Nun To Do With You I Don't Give No Fucks About That Being Yo Cousin", I Said Arguing With Mia Like We Wasn't In School She Continued To Talk But I Didn't Care I Aint Feel Like Fighting Her Ass Plus I Was Really Scared I Wasn't Gone Be Able To Play Basketball So I Left It Alone. I Told Nette And Kira About How I Was About To Fight Mia.

Kira Was Small As Hell Like 4'11 She Was Brown Skin And Funny As Hell I Met Her When I Moved To The Other Class And She Was Cool With Nette So We All Got Along. "Woaah Merch You Got Into It With Her What Happened" Nette Said All Shocked Another Girl Named Victoria Said "Thats My Cousin So Yeah What Happened", I Hanged With Her To Cause They Was The Only Ones That Wasn't Weird To Me. "Damn Everybody In This Damn School Cousins", I Said. I Told Them What Happened And Then The Bell Rung Me And Mia Mugged Each Other On Our Way To Our Lockers To Go Home.

Mia P.o.v
I Don't Know Who That Dyke Bitch Think She Is But She Can Take Her Ass Back To Wherever The Hell She Came From. My Best Friend Layla Was Walking With Me And We Was Planning To Meet Up After School. I Went To Her House Later That Day And Chilled. I Told Her What Happened And My Bestie 10 Toes Behind Me She Was Ready To Fight. I Told Tony My Boyfriend What Happened And You Know His Ass Was Ready To Turn Up. Even Though I Couldn't Stand That Bitch She Was Fine As Hell With Her Hair Cut Like Ugh I Don't Even Like Girls I Had To Get That Shit Out My Head. But I Couldn't For Some Reason Her Face Stuck With Me I Started To Get Irritated About It.

Wednesday (Mia P.o.v)
Ace Aint Come To School Yesterday I Dont Kno Why But I Wanted To See Her Ass MH MHHH You Just Don't Know. I Couldn't Not Like Her No More She Was So Fine Especially When She Smiled. I Seen Her In The Hallway Today Walking With Nette But I Looked Away Before She Saw Me. I Told Layla And She Said "Bitchh I Thought You Aint Like Her And You Kno Tony Gone Fuck You Up If You Cheat On Him With Her", "Girl I Know But I Think I Like Her Ass What The Fuck", I Said Annoyed. "Well If You Like It I Love It But What You Gone Do About Tony", Layla Said. "Bitch Thats Still My Mans And We Going To The Movies Friday I Aint Seen My Baby Since Break", I Said. "Shaking My Head Bitch You A Hoe But You My Bestfriend So AYYEE", Layla Said. We Laughed As We Continued Our Day

Ace P.o.v
Her Ass Think I Don't Be Seeing Her Look At Me But I Do Bro. I Just Don't Be Saying Shit Cause I Dont Got Time For That Extra Shit. The School Day Came And Went And I Figured I'll Get A Lil Jog In Since I Lived Across The Street From A Track I Put On My Hoodie And Some Sweat Pants It Was Kinda Cold Out I Grabbed My Ear Buds And Headed Out.

Friday Night (Mia P.o.v)
I Told A Couple Of My Other Friends How I Felt About Ace, But I Hope They Keep The Secret. Any Ways I Planned On Going Out With Tony To The Movies, So I Got All Cute. When I Got There He Was Already Waiting With Both Of Our Tickets I Love That Boy He Know How To Make Me Smile. "Wassup Bae", He Said In This Fine Ass Tone As He Gave Me A Big Hug And Grabbed My Ass. "Hey Baby", I Said As We Were Letting Go. He Took My Hand And Went Inside The Movies. 30 Minutes Into The Movie His Phone Was Blowing Up.

I Ignored The First 3 Calls But It Kept Ringing. "Tony Who Is That Calling Yo Phone", I Asked Getting Irritated "Nobody Bro You Trippin", He Said In A Irritated Voice. "Give Me Your Phone", I Said. "Noo Cause It Aint Nobody Bro", He Said. "If It Aint Nobody Let Me See Your Phone", I Said Getting More Annoyed. The Phone Rung Again I Snatched It And Ran To The Girls Bathroom. I Answered The Call And All I Hear Is This "Tony Why The Fuck You Aint Answering Yo Phone I Know You See Me Callin You". "Ummm.. Excuse Me Who The Fuck Is This", I Said Trying To Keep Myself Together. "His Girl Who The Fuck Is This.. Wait I Know You Aint That Mia Bitch", She Said. "Yeah Bitch This Mia And You Can Keep That Nigga", I Said Loudly And Broke His Phone. I Pulled My Phone Out And Called My Mom To Pick Me Up.