Missed

You are a Serpent and you go to Southside High. Until you get transferred.
__________________________
Hair Makeup and Outfit

__________________________Hair Makeup and Outfit

__________________________You were a loner

You were a loner. It wasn't always like that though. You used to have friends. In fact,you used to be best friends with Sweet Pea,until he became a douche bag and lied about you two sleeping together about 2 years ago. You two never even kissed let alone sleep together. He tried apologizing so many times for about a year until he finally realized that there was no getting you back.
__________________________
You were sitting in your last period math class waiting for the bell to ring with just 10 minutes left of this Friday. "Just 10 more minutes in this hell hole" you said to yourself staring at the clock until Mr. Torres called out your name. "Since your so eager to be dismissed already Ms. Y/l/n,why don't you answer this problem on the board" he smiled smuggle at you. You rolled your eyes as he but the problem on the board and said it aloud. "Evaluate: |4 - 8(3 - 12)| - |5 - 11|" he smiled at you smuggle again. "This shits to easy" you said making sure no one could hear you. You thought for about 20 seconds or so before speaking "70". You gave the same smug smile. "I'm sorry but that's-" he turned around and looked back at the board then at the paper on his desk. He cleared his throat as his smile disappeared. "That is correct Ms.y/l/n. Class dismissed". You smiled brightly as you grabbed you bag and slung it over your shoulder walking out of the class and putting your earbuds in. You were looking down at your phone and you suddenly ran into someone. You thought it must've been some Bulldog "Watch it" you said coldly. Still looking down at your phone and walking past them. "Nice to see you too y/n" that voice sending chills down your spine. Even though you and Sweet Pea were both Serpents,you hadn't actually said an actual word to him in almost a year and you didn't plan to start now. He walked behind you and out the doors "Can we please just talk y/n" You didn't respond and my this time you had made it to your bike. He quickly sat on the seat. By now you were furious but you still refused to say anything. "Please y/n,you haven't said anything to me I'm almost a year,you don't know how badly I need you y/n". You looked away from him feeling a burning sensation in your throat and your eyes. You knew if you tried to swallow that lump in your throat tears would come flowing out like lava out of a volcano,because if you think about it,you were an emotional volcano ready to erupt. Your emotions would erupt. "Get off my bike" you said to him coldly,one tear already running down your face. "Please y/n,just talk to me,I'm sorry all I want to do is make it up to you,that's the only thing I want,please just give me another chance y/n please". A few more tears fell out as you swallowed the lump in your throat. You wiped them away quickly "Fine" you finally said giving in. Truth was,it was tearing you apart as much as it was tearing him apart. You had torn yourself away from him because you were scared. You were scared of him hurting you again. That's why you started keeping to yourself. He hugged you tightly and you hugged him back letting your tears sink into his shirt like water seeping into soil. "I missed you Pea" you said into his shirt and between your cries. "I missed you more y/n,more than you'll ever know" he said smiling. He lifted your head up and wiped your tears away and you smiled for the first time in a long time,you smiled. He kissed you on your forehead making you smiled again wiping the rest of your tears away. He hugged you again tightly kissing the top off your head. "I'm never letting you go again y/n" he said into your hair. "And I'm not letting you go" you said taking in his scent that you so disparately missed. "We've got a lot of catching up to do" he said looking down at you. You looked up at him and nodded your head. "Yes,yes we do" you smiled at him and he leaned down and kissed you. For the first time,he kissed you...
__________________________
I know this is not good but.....I guess it's better than nothing? I as always I hoped you enjoyed I'm sorry if you did not. Thanks so much for 968 reads like this is literally amazing!!!! Love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛