We're Not Friends

I know Jacob Sartorius is VERY disliked and I'd understand if you don't want to read this BUUUT this song was perfect for this idea and his recent music is actually kinda good. ANYWAY you and Sweet Pea are "just friends". You "like this other guy" and Sweet Pea is BEYOND jealous but tries not to show it around you.
_______________________
Hair Makeup and Clothing

_______________________Hair Makeup and Clothing

_______________________We're not friends we're not friends,do you think I really wanna hear about him

We're not friends we're not friends,do you think I really wanna hear about him. I do it for a reason not just to be nice. Girl I wanna give you more than good advice.
_______________________
"Hey Sweet Pea" you said to him cheerfully as you sat down in your regular seat next to him in your 6th period class. He gave you a slight smile. You thought something seemed to be bothering him. "What's wrong". He shook his head no "Nothing I just" he gave you a fake convincing smile "Nothing". You seemed slightly convinced. "Ookk,well guess what happened to me today!" You said cheerfully. "Whaat" he said vaguely. "Aiden asked me out on a date tonight!"He couldn't help but feel his blood boil and ball his fist under his desk and you quickly noticed but didn't make it obvious. "That's great" he said threw gritted teeth. You quickly tried to change the subject.
"So Sweets,How was your day?"
_______________________
            After Class
"Sweet Pea could you do me a favor and come over to my place after school,I need your help to pick out and outfit for tonight"
_______________________
I never introduced you to a single a girl. And everything I do around you is on purpose putting in the work for ya hoping that it's workin...
_______________________
He gave an angry smile. Trying his best not to show he was jealous. "Sure" he finally said. You didn't know what was upsetting him,you honestly didn't. (Why are we stupid smh🤦‍♀️) "Thanks Pea" you have him a kiss on his cheek and his mood lightened and he blushed and so did you. You finished the rest of your day and went back to your house waiting for Sweet Pea to come. He finally got there after about 15 minutes of waiting.
_______________________
I spend about a year just playin my part,picking up the pieces to your broken heart. It's hard to look you in the eye,when we know that we're livin a lie
_______________________
You heard a knock on the door and quickly ran to open it. "Hey Sweets" you said cheerfully. He smiled at you "Hey". You motioned him to enter. "Hopefully I didn't make you cancel anything." He shook his head no "Nothing important" he said giving you a genuine smile.
_______________________
I ditch my boys to come hang,anytime,anytime. I've been patiently waiting but I couldn't wait I had to tell ya tonight. Can't you see all the things we could be we could be anything that you like.
_______________________
You smiled back at him. "Just know that I'm really glad you did this for me,I really appreciate it Pea,I really do"
He blushed "Anytime". You walked to your room and he followed behind you. "So these are my top two outfits this one

 "So these are my top two outfits this one

Or should I wear this one?"

He looked at both for a few seconds "I mean you'd look perfect in both of those outfits" he looked at you and smiled

He looked at both for a few seconds "I mean you'd look perfect in both of those outfits" he looked at you and smiled. You blushed as you looked away. "Stop it Pea." He walked over to you "I'm serious." When you turned back around you were face to face with him. You looked him up and down slowly a couple times. He finally made you look up at him as he pulled you in by your chin and he kissed you passionately. It felt like time was frozen,magical,perfect. You had suddenly pulled away from him. "I'm sorry y/n I shouldn't have done that.
_______________________
Girl I know that you feel the way that I do,so the next you want me to slide threw,let me remind you that we're not friends.
_______________________
I just I've liked you maybe even have been in love with you for such a long time and now that you were going on a date with that idiot i jus thought I would never get my chance." You had a look of relieve on your face. "I'm so glad you told me this Pea,I thought I was going to have to pretend to like Aiden FOREVER." You laughed but Sweet Pea looked shocked. "Wait,so you don't actually like Aiden!" You shook your head no. "You were trying to make me jealous?!" He said even more shocked. You shook your head yes and giggled a bit. He shrugged his shoulders "I mean,it worked." You quickly grabbed your phone and canceled the date with Aiden. "He was a player anyway" you thought to yourself. "So where were we" you said to him as you gave him a smirk and he kissed you again.
_______________________
     We're Not Friends
_______________________
Hope you liked this! I'm actually kinda happy about how this turned out! AND OH MY FREKIN BEEJESUS ARE YOU KIDDING ME WE HAVE 394 READS! That's honestly amazing ily so much and I'm forever grateful!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Also again,I know Jacob Sartorius is VERY disliked but like I also said his recent music is actually not that bad. So please don't hate but I just thought this song really related to this imagine!
Also sorry for not updating as much! But thanks so much if you read this it really and truly means the world to me!♥️♥️♥️