He opened his eyes.He looked at her eyes.

"İ feel the same as you.My heart is also beaten differently when you're with me.Because of you and our children i changed completely."

"Almost."

"What do you mean?"

"You're still terribly jealous when i talking to another guy or if someone just looks at me.You can't be so jealous for every thing.İ will become your wife.You know that is my heart there isn't place for others, because this space is already filled."

"I'm afraid that if you talk to someone else,he will enchant you and you'll fall in love.İ will lost my love again.İ don't want to stay alone.İ don't want to lose you,my beautiful little one.You know i wanted to kill myself because you're was going to marry Vilan.İ know this was wrong and i promise I'll never do this again only if you will be with me forever.İ can't live without you my love."

"Me too.You will not live without me.İ will never fall in love with another, even if you hurt me."

"That was the old me.Now I'm better man thanks to you.Thank you for believe in me. I'm not gonna hurt you anymore."

She kissed him.This kiss lasted for at least 3 minutes.Another happened to this and another one behind him.

"Good night my love."She said to him.They went to bed.By chance they both fell asleep in the same bed.

İt was morning.Zeynep woke up,she stared Emir next to her.He slept.She decided to take a look at the children and then go back to bed.

"Good morning my angel."She greeted Tarık Akan.

"In a few days we will live in elsewhere."

"Mommy i love you."Said Tarık Akan

"Me too my son."

"Mommy.."it was heard from another room.She went to see her daughter.

"Did you say something let's do it again."

"Mommy."

"Bravo my smart little flower.You're mommy is proud of you.Let's go to your daddy."

He still asleep.Asu Aysel was stared at him.

"Say daddy, to wake him up."

"Daddy."

"Bravo."

Emir woke up.

"Say it again,he'll hear it.Good morning my love.Asu Aysel will tell you something."

"What you will tell me."

"Listen."

"Daddy."

He had tearful eyes of happiness.

"What do you say my heart.Say it again."

"Daddy."

He was very happy.Zeynep took her daughter back to her cradle.He goes with her.

"How beautiful is our daughter just like her mom."

"And our son is beautiful like his father."

He hugged her very strong.

"My heart today we will go see some houses.İ called your brother Kemal,he will take care of the children."

"Good."

İn a few minutes,they saw the first house.

"Will you like it?"Asked a man who takes care of this house and another houses.

"Not exactly."

"Let's go see another house."

They came to a big house with a pool and a beautiful view of the sea.

"Do you like this house?The house is already equipped."

"What are you going to say,my little one."

"İ like this house,we could live here."

"We'll take it."

They bought a house.

"Would you try our new bed?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm just kidding,my little one."

They both laughed.

"You're very beautiful when you smile,my beautiful future wife."

"Thanks you too my future husband."

They both hugged.The hugg lasted for a long time.