1

My eyes open to the same room I  have been seeing for a month now. I am  in the bed, facing myself in a mirror against the wall. While i look at yourself in the mirror, I  notice someone laying behind me. At first I was scared but I  know it's just the same dream I have been having for a while now. I know how to wake from it. Look at the person behind you. So to quickly get out if this reoccurring dream I turn over.

I  wake up in my own bed, in my new apartment.

"Why always that dream" *i whisper to myself sitting up*
"I never get to know who it is. I always forget when I wake up"

As I  get up not pondering on the dream anymore. I start to get ready for the day. I go through the plans that I  have made in your head.
*First go to my fist day of college. Second apply for a part time job somewhere so I can help pay rent and school stuff.  And I think that does it. I'll probably stop somewhere to eat in the way back home*

While I am still getting ready. I can hear clashing coming from the kitchen.

"Katherine what did you break now" *i said while walking out the door to the kitchen*

"Nothing Y/N.  I promise. It just fell. I'll clean it up" *Your roommate that you just met the other day said as she saw you come in the kitchen*

"What did you drop"

"Just some meat I was gonna cook before we left"

"Well. Here I'll help clean it up." *grabbing a rag and helping her clean the meat on the floor*

"Thanks but I dropped it so I should clean it"

"Its really no big deal. It's just meat"

We both start cleaning up the meat but after doing so you start to get a small headache. I look in your bag for some pain medicine that you always have. I always get headaches, some very painful some not but you always take some when you get them no matter how small because you are worried that the pain will grow bigger.

After a while it is now time to go to school. So you head off with Katherine. On your way you try to break the silence between you two.

"Sooo.  What is your schedule for this semester?"

"Uhmm nothing exciting. Just a Math today. Then some other class I'm not sure about tomorrow. Then have English and History on Thursdays. Then some online class I'm not sure about either. What's your schedule?"

"I'm not sure I haven't got it yet. That's what I have to do first. Apparently there going to be someone to show me around since I'm not from  here like you are"

"Well. What are you doing afterwards. I can wait to show you the way home if you want so you dont get lost"

"I'm going to go look for a part time job. So I can help pay some stuff. So you dont have to wait. I'll be fine"

"Okay. If you need me just call. Okay?"

"Okay" *you say nodding you head*

After we talk, we arrive at your school about five or ten minutes later. Katherine and i split up saying goodbye for now. Spped walking up to the office they told you to he at because your kinda late, you bump into someone.

"Sor-ry." *I say looking up at the person*

"Its fine. I should have watched out" *the handsome brown hair man said*

"No. It's my fault. I was going to fast not paying attention" *I say still staring at him*

*he coughs awkwardly* "uhmm. You must be new here. What's your name"

"My name is y/n." *I say looking down. Trying not to stare because it obviously made him uncomfortable*

"Well my name is Jaehyun. Nice to meet young y/n" *he says sticking his hand out*

"Nice to meet you Jaehyun" *I shake his hand back. But as your skin touches, you see flashes of pictures you cant make out to be. Making me  take my hand back abruptly*

He looks at you confused.

"Good. You two got acquainted with each other." *a voice says from inside the room.* "Jaehyun will be the one showing you around today"

We both look and see my adviser in the room.

"Or is that a problem" *He says while looking up at you two*

"No its fine." *you say shaking your head.

"Good."

After a while of Jaehyun showing you around you come across the cafeteria.

"Do you want to take a break and eat" *Jaehyun says looking at you*

"Yeah we can. I didn't eat breakfast so I'm kinda hungry anyway"

"Okay. Well let's go order something"

As you both walk over to go order. You here a voice call Jaehyuns name in excitement. When you look over to see who it is.  recognizing the boy that is walking over.