I walked back to the chalk tray where my three of my teammates were standing, Autumn, Leah, and Sam, they looked up at me. Once I was there Leah whispered to me, but loud enough for the other two to hear, but not loud enough for Zack to hear. "Don't you think it's kind of weird how much he has been doing that to you lately?" She looked up to Zack giving him a weird look.

I looked at the chalk on my hands and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I think he does it because I get stressed out way to easily and when he does it; it seems to relax me. It doesn't really bother me."

Leah picked up the scraper and scraped off some of the extra chalk. "If I was you I would probably backhand him if he decided to do it that often." Leah told us with a stern look on her face. Rachel squeezed next to me after her turn on the bars.

"We'll Leah you have to remember you hate it when someone gets in your personal space. Also you've never had a "real" boyfriend because you're only 14." I told her in a laughing matter.

"Hey Scott and I had something going until he got in my personal space way too often." he said in an embarrassed way.

"Exactly!" I told her and everyone started laughing even Rachel who joined the conversation halfway through it.

Zack interrupted our laughter in a louder voice," Whoever is after Rachel get on the bar."

*****************************************************************************

I ripped the strap of my tiger paws from its Velcro. I then proceeded to put them in the cabinet where we hold all of our team braces and grips behind Autumn. She waited by my side with her water bottle in her mouth. Once I had put everything away I turned to her while she pulled her water bottle out of her mouth. She smiled at me and asked," Hey Chloe, do you want to come over to my house after Saturday practice and spend the night?"

 Autumn has been my best friend since we both had started gymnastics when we were five years old and started kindergarten together. We are in all the same classes together in high school because we planned our classes that way. During school you would never see us apart. We've had our ups and downs through the years from competition and other drama that teenage girls go through, but we also forgive each other the next day. She is the best friend I could ever have. So of course I said to her," Of course! We could try those competition hairstyles we looked up during school."

We mainly jumped with joy through the door and down the hallway to the waiting room while we discussed our plans for the weekend. As we walked into the waiting room there was a pair of bright blue eyes looking straight at me in the front row of the seats. I gave a huge smile to my amazing boyfriend, Trent, while he stood up from his seat.

 Trent came to my very small school the beginning of this school year which is both of our junior years. The first time I saw him I thought he was perfect. He has dark brown hair that makes his blue eyes shine even brighter and that he was only like 5, 4 feet tall. That's like gymnast height and he had the gymnast tone body. I was extremely shy around guys and still kind of am. He ended up being in five of my seven classes and in math we got assigned seats next to him. We just talked and pass notes through the whole math class; he made its easy to talk to. We ended up talking to each other almost as much as Autumn and I do. He hung out with my group more than he hanged out with the guys. We talked a lot for about four months and he had become one of my best friends during this time. About three weeks ago he asked me out to dinner and that's when Trent turned from my best friend to my boyfriend. We haven't kissed or anything yet because of his issues with personal space like Leah has, but he has been getting better.

 Out of curiosity Autumn stopped talking about our plans and asked Trent," Hey Trent, I haven't seen you here before."

Trent then joined my side while we walked towards the cubby center and meanwhile he grabbed my hand giving it a small squeeze. He gives Autumn his charming smile that I adore and told her," Well I thought I would come and see what my girlfriend does for half of her life. Also I was going to take her to her favorite place, The Blend."

I smiled at him and said in a sarcastic way," This is why I chose you." I squeezed his hand before I had to let go to put on my sweatpants and my hoody. It has started to get a little chilly in Illinois while we're getting closer to the worst season of the year, winter.

I handed Trent my water bottle while I was trying to put on my socks. A few feet away the door of the office opened and out stepped my Coach Zack. He looked straight at me and then his eyes trailed towards the guy holding my water bottle, Trent. He then started walking towards us while saying," Who's the guy you have there, Chloe?" He gave me a big smile as he walked to us forming a triangle in between the three of us.

"Oh this is my boyfriend Trent." I motioned my hand towards Trent.

"Oh." Zack had a shocked looked at his face. He covered it up by reaching to shake Trent's hand. Trent took it and shakes it. "It's nice to meet you, Trent. How long have you guys been going out?"

Trent gave him a small smile and told him," It's been almost a month." Trent then proceeded to wrap his arm around my mid back and then rest his hand on my hip.

"So Chloe why haven't you told me about Trent yet?" he asked me with a suspicious look on his face.

I didn't have an answer that wouldn't offend him. Lucky a little girl's mom saved me from having to answer him by leading him to his office to talk about the girls next week schedule.

Trent swung me around with him so we were facing the door. As we walked through the door, the wind made my body go frigid. I pressed my body closer into Trent's side; hoping to gather some of his body heat. He looked down at me while we were walking towards the car and asked, "So why haven't you told your coach about us dating?"

A paused for a second to think of something to say, but I ditched the idea of coming up with an excuse so I just told him the truth. "Zack has a tendency to get in people's business about that kind of stuff. Like a dad would do, but not like mine that already likes you a lot."

"Oh I see. I forgive you then. At least you didn't tell me that you were ashamed to admit that you were dating the most handsome guy in Washington." he told me and after he gave me his charming smile.

"Wow what's up with you today? You being extra cocky and you're not afraid to get close to me." I told him. Looking at him in amazed way I thought to myself how he got this sudden boost of confidence.

"It must be the weather." he told me while he opened the passenger's door for me like a gentlemen. I stepped into the passenger's seat and set my water bottle in the cup holder. I kicked his book bag over to the side of the leg area. I watched him walk around the front of the car with his hand sliding against the hood. Small snowflakes started to fall; they were small enough that you wouldn't even notice, but I could see the tiny flakes settle on the small spikes in Trent's hair. He settled himself into the driver's seat as he wrapped the seat belt across his chest and waist. "To the most amazing place on earth, The Blend." Trent declared as he back away from the parking spot.

*******************************************************************************************************

What do you guys think of the first chapter??? Please comment what you think and if I should continue. Everyone who comments gets a follow and something special!!!