8

(I'm skipping episode two because there isn't actually that much going on in it so I'm just going to come up with something off the top of my head so I still have the exact same amount of chapters as there is episodes aha. It's not going to be very long but it's something.)

I woke up to my face being kissed all over and realised I had slept over Mitchells.

"Hello gorgeous." He said when I opened my eyes. He was only in his boxers and I noticed I was wearing his t-shirt. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. It was Saturday which meant we had all day to do nothing.

He pulled me on top of him and I gripped the back of his head as he rested his hands on my arse. He gave a groan as I pushed down and I grinned into the kiss. Then a knock came at the door and we pulled away quickly and lay normally as Mitchell leaned against the headboard and I rested my head on his chest.

"Yeah?" He called, his voice slightly raspy. His mum came in and I smiled at her. She had actually grown to like me and loved it when I stayed over.

"Just going to work, there's food in the fridge, take what you want. You can go out but be back before eleven unless you're staying over someone's. Leanna, that rule doesn't apply to you unless you stay over again tonight which is totally fine with me." She said, smiling. I nodded while Mitchell played with strands of my hair.

"Oh, Mitchell. Your dad said he'll ring later and if you're home he'll come over. It's up to you if you want to see him though. I'll be back around eleven." She added. Mitchell and I said goodbye and then he reached for the remote, turning to TV on.

"Do you want to see your dad?" I asked Mitchell.

"Yeah a bit. And I want him to meet you." He said, kissing the top of my head.

He switched through the channels for a while and then my phone started to ring.

I looked at the screen.

Chantelle💞

I pressed answer and held it to my ear while Mitchell kept flicking through channels before getting up and looking for a film instead.

"Hey Chant, (pronounced shant), whats up?" I said.

"Hey Leah, where are you?" She asked, using on of my nicknames.

"Over a friends, why?" I said, avoiding using Mitchells name. I heard him chuckle and rolled my eyes, hoping Chantelle didn't hear.

"Just wondering because it's like 11am and you're not home." She sighed.

"Yeah, I probably won't be tonight either. Will be at some point tomorrow though and I will be in school on Monday too." I said, indicating that I would be here all day and night but would be home tomorrow, Sunday, but might not sleep there.

"Okay, that's fine since I'm at Stephens later anyway and am staying there tonight anyway. So we'll have a girls day out tomorrow then? Maybe Jing can come?" Chantelle said, suddenly excited.

"That's sound good!" I agreed. We said goodbye, hung up and Mitchell put the film in. It was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Oh my god thank you!" I said, sitting on my knees and hugging his bare torso while he stood at the edge of the bed. He chuckled. It was my all time favourite movie.

We stayed like that for a moment before I looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me up by my butt. I moved my legs around his waist and he kept his hands on my underwear covered arse.

He turned around and sat down on the bed so I was straddling his lap. He lay down and moved his arms up and down my back while we made out and I moved back and forward slowly, making him groan.

.

.

Shit happened, if you get where I'm coming from.

A/n

That was a cute chapter which I felt slightly uncomfortable writing but I'm gonna deal with it because I like reading it when other people write it. Btw I don't do smut but I do makeouts and kissing and sometimes, as shown above, the build up.