Alexandra's Christmas Gift (And Autumn's too) [4.2-4.3]

The Veetom Page! Autumn_Dragneel -_Alexandria_-

Dragon Type 1: The "Silvas Veetom" (sil-vas vee-tom)

Range of Color
The Silvas Veetom dragon breed has the biggest array of colors than any other Veetom dragons. They mostly come in deep shades of green, but Silva's have been known to be a magenta color or baby blue. However, all Silva dragons start off with green olive colored scales.

Range of Growth Over Time
The range of Silvas Veetom wingspans are from 20.5 meters (about 67') to a rare 34.8 meters (about 114'). They have a lifespans of over 1000 years as many Veetoms do.

Nature of Dragon
Silvas Veetoms are gentle giants of Veetoms. They don't enjoy being coddled but they enjoy cuddles and sometimes mistake themselves to be smaller than they actually are. They have similarities to dogs, being kind and empathetic/sympathetic to people and warming up to them happily.

Three Common Personality Types
Kind
Gentle
Cautious

Appearance
Veetoms have the biggest connection to nature which is always apparent. The Silvas Veetoms are excellent choices for those who wish to be potioneers as under their first few layers of duller scales lays a protective case of vines that grow various magical plants. This appears painful but does not harm the dragon- and the plants must be harvested or else it will start to hurt them. The face of the Veetoms usually give off a gentle grandparent vibe unlike their distant cousins, the Pugntia. It actually really hard to tell a male Silva from a female Silvas because the horns don't matter this time. Instead, it's the amount of flowers on the shell- more, smaller flowers means it's a male and less, bigger flowers means it's a girl.

Dragon Type 2: The "Undas Veetom" (Un-das vee-tom)

Range of Color
Undas dragons start off with a muddy brown color, and can either stay that way or loose some of it's brown coloring to gain a midnight blue- like the color of the deep blue seas.

Range of Growth Over Time
Undas dragons are the smallest of the Veetoms, having a range of 14.4 meters (about 47') in wingspan to 19.3 meters (about 63'). Their lifespan is also the shortest at 800-900 years.

Nature of Dragon
Undas dragons are the most curious of their breed, which is why they have the shortest lifespan- another reason is that Undas dragons are actually Amphitheres (Dragon looking beats with no limbs other than their wings). Undas dragons are always up for adventure and love people, usually swimming up to sailors during storms to help them.

Three Common Personality Types
Kind
Curious
Gentle

Appearance
Undas dragons are very slick and slimy, only having a rougher back for riding and camouflage. They can move and fly like no other dragon do to their water abilities. They have a stretched out face and big nostrils bug playful eyes.

Dragon Type 3: The "Sphaeram Veetom" (zwei-hair-um vee-tom)

Range of Color
The Sphaeram dragons are very picky about their scale color which can be alerted due to season and climate. Sphaeram aren't very picky on season since that always changes but the climate must be how the Sphaeram wants it to be or less it will rage. Hotter climate Sphaeram gain a bronze hue while colder climate Sphaeram have ivory scales.

Range of Growth Over Time
Sphaerams are quite close to the Silvases, ranging around 19.3 meters (about 63') to 30.8 meters (about 101'). Their life span is 900-2000 years and more.

Nature of Dragon
Sphaerams, while they are gentle and docile like other dragons in their breeds, they are more independent and proud- and rightfully so. Sphaerams are a magician (or witches in the northern continents of Chiadan and Ostines, or sorcerers in the southern continent of Drua Bror) best friend, able to amplify auras- thus increasing power, strength, and dexterity- and can mimic the magic of their owner and allies, usually having two to three powers due to the owner being owners that co-own such a high maintenance dragon. While the Sphaeram dragons are frankly independent, they demand a good relationship with someone of magic in order to keep itself alive.

Three Common Personality Types
Kind
Curious
Cautious

Appearance
Sphaeram dragons appear to be quite the elegant dragon. They have a glowing aura that effects the mood of others and have a rough flower design. The horns resemble vines and the scales look more like flower pedals, the only part that really has the intimidating look of the dragon species is the snout that actually is the same as the Ardenti Pugnita- except it feels way softer. The females have the small curved horn-like snout and males don't. Their wings have small flowers growing on them that must be watered and harvested before flight, and these flowers make only the finest enchanted teas.