18

Shocked

JIMIN P.O.V
I popped open my eyes as soon as I heard the familiar voice. No way.. I slowly turned around, finally facing the girl that is known as my first love, the girl that hurt my heart, the girl that I think it's impossible for me to forget and the girl that I hope will never ever exist in my world again.. She stared at me with her lips slightly parted, her hair is blown by the cold breeze while her eyes are sparkling while looking at me. In conclusion, she is the definition of perfect. " J-Jimin.. "

My name slipped out of her mouth perfectly. Walk away, Park Jimin.. Walk away ! " What the hell are you doing here? " I spoke in a cold tone, glaring at her. She sighed, looking down. " Jimin.. I.. I miss you.. " She said, which is making me happy but instead, I rolled my eyes then scoffed. " Miss me ? No.. I think you don't miss me. But you miss your Jackson.. " I said then about to walk past her but she suddenly grabbed my arm. " Jimin.. I'm sorry.. Forgive me please.. "

She begged while a tear slowly dropped from her eye. I looked at her. Forgive you, huh ?.. I snatched my arm away from her. " Forgive you..? Hey, do you realise that that pain that you gave me is too much ?? You broke up with in front og the whole school ! Who do you think you are ?! " I raised my voice, making her flinched. " J-Jimin.. I know it's my fault.. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.. I don't know what's gotten into me that time.. Now I realised that.. I.. I.. " She said, stopping in the middle of her sentence. You what, huh..? " I.. I LOVE YOU.. "

Her words make my eyes went wide. Wh-What..? Sh-She love me too..? No.. No ! Every word that came out of her mouth is a lie.. Don't believe in her, Park ! Or you will end up getting hurt again.. " Huh, love ?.. Love ?? Hey, do you think I will believe you after what happened ?.. And for your information.. For me, LOVE is a meaningless word, especially when it come out from a girl's mouth.. "

I said then walked away, leaving her alone in the rooftop.. Shit.. I'm gonna cry.. I leaned against the wall beside the rooftop's door before bursting into tears. Why you came back.. I almost forgot about you but you suddenly appeared again ?? Why.. Why, Jung Y/N.. WHY ???  I pushed my hair back, covering my eyes afterwards. Geez, why so weak, mothefucker..

Y/N P.O.V
" Huh, love ?.. Love ?? Hey, do you think I will believe you after what happened ?.. And for your information.. For me, LOVE is a meaningless word, especially when it come out from a girl's mouth.. " He said in deep voice before walking past me then stepped out of the rooftop. More tears started escaping my fucking eyes. My legs started feeling weak so I slowly fell down to the ground. He really hates me.. " Jimin.. " I whined, closing my eyes while thinking about him.

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin washed his face, focusing on his eyes. Shit, it looks hella swollen.. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing RM, Suga and Jin.

Jimin turned his head towards them before looking at the mirror, obviously ignoring their presence

Jimin turned his head towards them before looking at the mirror, obviously ignoring their presence. " Jimin.. " Suga spoke, causing Jimin to looked at him. He hummed in response. " RM wants to apologize.. " He said, pushing RM slowly to the front. RM gulped then looked down. " Jimin.. I'm sorry.. I have no idea that the topic is a sensitive one for you.. " He said, took a glance at him. Jimin stared at him for a while before smiling. " No problem, hyung.. It's just.. Emm.. I'm a bit emotional today.. " He spoke, leaning against the sink of the toilet.

" Wait.. Did something happen, Park ? You looks like you're just finished crying.. " Jin said, standing beside Jimin. Jimin turned his head to him then laughed nervously. Shit, you're busted.. " Err, no ! Of course not ! There's something on my eyes just now, so.. Yeah.. " He said, smiling sheepishly. The three of them crossed their arms. " You cried for her.. Right..? " Suga said, making Jimin looked at him. " W-Why should I.. " He said in a low tone, playing with his fingers. " It's obvious, buddy.. Please, stop lying for once.. " Suga said, rolling his eyes at Jimin.

Jimin sighed, pushing his hair back. " I don't know, hyung.. I don't know why she came back.. She want to hurt me again or what ?.. " Jimin said, looking at his hyungs before slowly, his vision started to get blurry. " Yah ! Park Jimin ! " Jin yelled before pulling Jimin onto his embrace. The others also moved closer to them then patted Jimin's back and stroked his hair. They are shocked.  Totally shocked. They never saw this side of Jimin before..