Hello.

I got home and I was freaking out. How in the world did I agree to do this? He doesn't deserve my time and words. Words? I dont even know why I'm rambling about. I took a quick shower to get rid of all the sweat that formed from me being very anxious.

I changed into a simple black jeans and a floral top. I pair that with a pair of white Vans and a small black Chanel purse. My makeup stayed very light and my hair was tied up into a ponytail. I went downstairs and got into my car. A short 10 minute drive later, I arrived at the little private restaurant that Xavier and I agreed on.

I got out of my car and cameras started flashing. Great. Life loves me so much.

I gave them a good view of the outfit and walked inside. I spotted Xavier standing on his phone waiting. He was wearing a white button down and blue jeans. I approached him and he put his phone away.

He looked at my outfit then looked at me. "Thank you for meeting me here", I said giving him eye contact. He nodded and a waiter led us to our table.

We got seated and ordered our food. I looked around the decorations silently. He broke the silence. "What is it that you wanted to discuss?", he asked. I looked at him and cleared my throat. "Our children", I said giving him a voice to not argue. He looked at me for a good moment then spoke.

"Your children."

I sighed then spoke, "I want you to take a DNA test. That will prove that they are your children."

"Why?"

"I don't want my children living their lives without a father. I know their father is alive and walking around on his two feet"

He stayed silent then looked at his plate. It stayed in a awkward silence for a while.

"Okay."

I looked at him. "Okay what?", I asked.

He gave me a look. "I'll do the DNA test."

I eternally screamed. Finally.

The food arrived and we stayed talking. "So tell me about them", said Xavier. "Well there's Ivy. She's a big diva. She wants specific items in her daily life. She's very bossy as well. Then there's Issac, he's the opposite of her. He's quiet but gets really protective over his sister and I. He doesn't care about any choices he does or anyone does for him. He's into building things and designing", I said as I smiled to the thought of them.

A small smile formed on his face. "They sound lovable." I nodded.

We talked for hours and parted ways. I got home to a quiet house. I put my stuff down and went to the twins room. I entered and kissed each one of them on the head and tucked them in correctly.

This kids are my saviors. They kept me moving everyday. The brought joy to my life throughout the harsh moments.

I stared at them for a while then went to bed.

One week later I brought the kids to the doctors office where they would get their mouths swabbed so the dNA test could get done and we could get the results.

"This is nasty", said Ivy after her mouth was swabbed. "I know baby but they need it", I reassured her. She grimaced and waited for Issac to finish. When he finished they ran to the lollipop jar and got lollipops.

I smiled and brought them back to the car. I drove to McDonalds and brought them inside. They ran off to the playplace as I ordered.

When the food was ready we sat and ate. My phone dinged and I looked down. It was a message from Emma.

"Ashlynn you forgot about me"

"Uh...what do you mean?"

"Come overrrrr and entertain me"

"When I get home I'll come over okay my pregnant friend?"

"Ughhh you're lucky I love you "

I smiled. "I love you you"

I put my phone down and looked at the twins. They were eating their chicken nugget while playing with toy that came in the happy meal. I smiled and watched them as their faces grew with curiosity and happiness.

After we finished eating and playing I dropped the twins off at my parent's house and went to Emma's house. I told her what happened and she didn't believe me. Oh well.

************

Here you go my fellow readers
               Your Sexy Author,
                 ~OmgItsSparkles