⌜ eight ⌟

mark had never been so sure in his entire life

mark?❞ the younger tilted his head to the side cutely. mark has been looking at him and it's somewhat scaring him.

you're so beautiful sunshine.❞ really, very beautiful.

and the moment just had to be ruined by the members who are splashing water at them. haechan squirmed on mark's lap, hugging the older very tight as they kept on splashing water at them.

cut it off love birds, we came here to enjoy.❞ doyoung said, pointing the water gun at them and did not hesitate to shoot.

mark laughed, standing up from the ground while carrying haechan like a baby. the younger wrapped his legs around the older's waist very tight, not wanting to fall, while mark held him.

i want you to close your eyes.❞ mark manage to say even though the members were pointing their water guns at them and kept on shooting while the others who were at pool were splashing water at them.

it's okay, as long as i'm the one closing my eyes and not you.❞ haechan said, smiling as he snuggled even closer to mark.

the older hummed in a questionable tone, ❝what do you mean?

i'm scared that the moment you open them, you won't see me anymore.

and that was the last thing mark heard before he could feel a hand pushing him towards the swimming pool. both him and haechan were pushed down the pool by yuta.

splash.

it's a miracle that you are not using your phone.❞ jaehyun said, watching mark appearing. him being shirtless and looking cool by wearing them sunglasses.

we are here to have fun man.❞ mark smiled, removing the sunglasses and was met with a shirt that was being thrown at him.

wear a shirt!❞ he then saw donghyuck also shirtless. he guessed it was him who threw the shirt.

you are not wearing one also!❞ mark threw the shirt back at the younger but only went passed by him and went to the pool. ❝oops?

hey, has anyone seen my shirt?❞ yuta questioned, remembering that he had only left his shirt at the chair.

they all then pointed at the white shirt floating with no problems at the pool.

donghyuck laughed, running away. he's not even guilty that he was the reason why it's there, but he also blames it on mark since he threw it.

m-my only shirt.❞ yuta kneeled down, faking a cry.

i brought an extra with me.❞ sicheng said, patting yuta's back.

with that, yuta thanked that his shirt was being thrown to the pool. at least he got to wear sicheng's shirt, that's everything he had ever wanted.

no running!❞ taeyong shouted at the kids who are running around the pool railings, ❝you'll slip—

and donghyuck did. the tannned male slipped and his body went straight to the pool. mark paused for a moment and then laughed at what happened. clutching his stomach, he couldn't get over the face of donghyuck when he fell down the pool.

do we need to help him?taeil questioned, full of worry.

doyoung shook his head as he hugged taeil from behind, ❝don't worry, if he is dying then mark is dying with him.

mark hasn't stopped laughing, not yet.

his eyes was closed, he can't seem to open them as he wss laughing really hard. he didn't even notice donghyuck climbing up from the pool, slowly and silently making his way behind mark.

mark, who finally stopped laughing, noticed someone snapping pictures of him.

this wasn't a private pool area they are in.

but before he could turn his head to the side to see who was taking a picture, donghyuck had already pushed him.

him, being a fast thinker, took donghyuck's hand and shouted, ❝you are coming with me!

that caused the two to fall down to the pool together.

t b c