Highschool dxd chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Y/n holds up his hand letting her see twilight healing.along with her finger

then he started walking towards Raynare. 

Y/n: " you call yourself god. But a god is supposed to be just and fair. " then a tear ran down the side of his face. " why did you kill Asia. What did she do to you? " he asks looking at her with pure anger.

raynare was about to talk till the temperature dropped 10 degrees.

Y/n: " what did she do to deserve this? Why raynare? Why did you kill a innocent girl? " now a f/c aura was slowly covering the building.

Then in a flash she had a knife in her leg and y/n didn't seem to move.

She screamed but started flying.

Then a knife went into her arm with so much force she was pinned against the wall.

Y/n: " Raynare the fallen angel I will deal with you later. " he said walking towards Asia.

he cut her down and caught her.a

Y/n p.o.v.

Asia: " y/n? " she asks weakly.

Y/n: " I'm here Asia. I'm here. " I say soothing walking down the steps and set her on one of the benches.

Asia: " thank... You. " she says weakly.

Y/n: " don't say that. Apologize after you survive. " he says now the tears flowing freely.

Asia: " thank you. You were nice to me... You saved me. You were my friend. "

Y/n: " It's not over yet. I still have more to show you. Places you haven't seen. " I say sobbing.

Asia lifted her hand and touched the side of my face.

Asia: " you're crying for me... I couldn't ask for more... Thank you. " she says closing her eyes.

Y/n: " Asia? Asia?! ASIA?! " I yell crying.

I put twilight healing in her hand and put it on her chest.

I stand up tears running down the side of my face.

I look at raynare and lift my hand.

Y/n: " repent for your sins. " I say and my hand lights on fire.

It was black and purple and I throw it at her.finger

Y/n: " hellflame! "

She doesn't have time to scream

She doesn't have time to scream. She burns to fast.

I pick up Asia and hold her close.

Issei: " y/n? " he asks. With a red gauntlet on his arm.

I start to walk and he was about to put his hand on my shoulder when my power flared up

I start to cry again.

Y/n: " WHY GOD?! " I yell looking up. " WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME?! WHY DID YOU TAKE HER?! " I yell.

I continue crying till Rias puts a hand on my shoulder.

I don't care.

Rias: " I can bring her back y/n."

I looked up at this.

Y/n: " I'll do anything. Take my soul of it means she gets to live. "

Rias: " I'll revive her as a devil. She can be in my peerage. "

Y/n: " please if it means she can live do it. " I say desperately.

Rias: " set her down. " she says.

I set Asia down on one of the benches.

Rias steps up to asia with a bishop price in her hand.

A magic circle appears under Asia.

RIAs: " I Rias Gregory hereby order you: heed me Asia Argento. Bring your soul back to this world, and become my servant demon. You shall become my bishop and rejoice in your newfound life. " then the bishop price goes into Asia and the magic circle disappears.

then Asia opens her eyes slowly.

Y/n: " Thank you Rias. " I say wiping the tears away.

Asia sits up.

Asia: " y/n? " she asks looking at me.

Then I hug her.

Y/n: " your alright. " I say happily. " let's go. "