"Cedric I'm tired." She broke free leaving me in the chair watching her crawl into our bed. I follow her and wrap myself around her crone form.Whatever was going though her head was pulling her away from me. There was nothing more I could do but just be here for her.

The next morning someone was knocking on our door. She was still sleeping so I pulled the covers over her and went to the door. It was Issac and he had large packet of information and a couple suitcases.

"Good morning Cedric." He handed me the packet. "Where is our Miss Hermione?"

"She's still sleeping. How can I help." I ask they looked a little confused.

"This is all the information for her press tour. Mr. Malfoy will be escorting her on it." They seemed a little out of it. Being away from Draco is probably causing him to come back to his senses.

"Does she really need to go?" I ask again and that seem to trigger him.

"Yes. I was serious last night, she refuses and we sue. She'll won't be able to publish a greeting card when I'm done." Great guess the effect isn't complete gone.

"Okay but I'm going with her, I'll pay my own way but wherever she is I will be there as well." I say putting the packet on the table. Issac nodded and went to the door.

"Mr.Malfoy won't like that but I understand. I'll make the arrangements, a car will be here at seven." Issac turned to leave when I grabbed their shoulder.

"Wait up is there an owlery, near here?" I ask and they looked at me like I was insane.

"I think the zoo has owls, but you hardly have time for a field trip." Issac left without another word. I picked up the suit cases they left. They were filled with expensive women's clothing. Mostly dark green and blue. A funny bell sound came from our room. I followed it to find the small device she also had in a bag.

It had a picture of her and Harry on it. It said to hold to answer so I did .

"Mione sis, Sowerby came back last night." Harry voice came from it. I sighed in relief.

"Potter she's still asleep. That's great about the bloody creature." He laughed at my comment. "Potter he found us."

"The man from the ocean?" He sounded like he had sat down.

"Yeah and he charmed her publisher, we're being forced into some press tour thing with him." I sat down myself and heard him suck in a a deep breath.

"Yeah Issac has been after her to do one for years. Shite man is there anything we can do?" He asked and it was my turn to take a breath.

"No there isn't." I admit as I look over at her sleeping form. That frown still marring her features.

"Maybe he could answer some questions she's always had about herself." Harry suggested trying to find a way that it might be okay.

"I don't want him anywhere near her." I groaned into the small plastic square. She was starting to stir so I went out into the hallway of our room. "Harry I think they may be more instinct driven then we thought."

"Something happened." He said, I tugged at my hair.

"Yeah. I'm worried about her." I admitted with a heavy sigh.

"Yeah me too. Okay mate, I'll try to cage her bloody demon and meet you two in the first stop." Maybe seeing her brother will help bring her back to me. I can feel her slipping away.

"Okay good luck with Sowerby, first stop is in a place called Rockport, Massachusetts." I said opening the door to go back into our room. She was sitting in the bed looking at me with confusion. "Hey baby, want to talk to Harry?"

She smiled softly and I handed the thing to her. When Harry told her about her bird she looked so relived. I sat beside her and ran my finger across her knee. She sighed and gave me a sad look. I sat at the foot of the bed until she said goodbye.

"Issac was here. Said to be ready by seven." I say quietly she nods and gets up. When she passes by me I grab her wrist and kiss her hand. " I love you."

She answered with a tight smile and another nod. Then she went into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard a click letting me know she was locking me out. Pulling my hair I pace around the room for awhile until she comes out dressed.

She started packing her bags. Her eyes were rimmed in red from tears.

"Hermione talk to me." I put the things on the table and pull her into my arms. She inhaled deeply and pushed me into the chair again. With a heavy sigh she pulled my shirt off me again. When she straddled my lap I couldn't help but smile at her. With a slow movement she pulled the large bandage off my neck. I hissed when she cleaned it with the alcohol. That caused her to wince and a frown twitched across her face.

"Please talk to me." I tuck a curl behind her ear and leave my hand on her cheek. A stray tear falls from her eye. I catch it with my thumb.

"I told you I was a monster." She finally whispered as she put a new bandage on. I quickly grabbed her hands and kissed her fingertips.

"You're not." I say quietly pressing my head against hers. She sighs heavily and kisses the top of the bandage.

"I want you to go home. To England. You don't belong here." Her voice was void of all emotion. It sounded as cold as the ocean she was from.

"No." Was my answer, she should know I'm not going to leave her.

"I hurt you Cedric, I'm a monster. You're a wizard. This isn't going to work. I'm something you study about in Hogwarts. Go home Cedric, go home." She handed me my bag and went back into the bathroom locking me out again.

I gave her five minutes while I look for my wand. Since being in the states I haven't needed it to much. I pulled it out and stood in front of the door. I debated upon using bomarda or aholomora. Deciding to go with the less aggressive spell. I say the incantation and the door opens. She sitting on the edge of tub crying.

"If you think I'm going to walk out and leave then you are a bloody idiot. I love you and you love me.Now quit crying and kiss me." I yell stomping towards her. She stood up and jumped into my arms. I kissed her as deeply as I could holding her off the ground. With a grunt I take her back to our bed while kissing along her neck.

"Why didn't you listen to me." She moaned as I reached under her skirt removing her pants. Quickly adjusting my sweats I pressed into her. Her hips dig into the bed and she moaned twisting the sheet in her hands.

"Because I'm stubborn." I grunted out a pace that was leaving her a moaning mess beneath me. " Because I'm yours and you're mine."  I say again, hoping she gets it though her thick skull. That edge we were both chasing was approaching fast. I leaned closer to her and kissed her neck. When I felt her fall off that edge and begin to pull me over with her I bit her neck in the same place she had bit me.

"Cedric." She moaned my name in the most obscene voice as she climaxed again.My arms gave out and I barely was able to roll to the side.

"Never forget I love you Hermione. You can't push me away." I pulled her under my arm and kissed her head.

"Thank you for not listening." She mumbled falling asleep quickly. I smile and kiss her head again.