"You're mine now..."

"Excellent, my pet. Now, I think it's time we had some fun. Don't you agree?" I nodded slowly. "Yes...Mistress..."

Clara smirked and purred softly, like a cat. Slowly, she stepped forward and caressed my neck with a single finger. With her other hand, she loosened my bonds and whispered something in my ear. "On your feet, slave." Her seductive voice sent a shiver through my body. Without thinking, I rose to my feet, arms by my side and awaited further orders. Clara examined me carefully. "A fine slave you are. But you seem to be...a bit overdressed. Slave, strip for me now." I nodded and started to strip off, slipping off my hoodie and my t-shirt. Clara sighed and clapped her hands. "Faster than that, slave! I'm not a patient woman, chop chop!" Without having to be asked twice, I slipped off my trousers, socks and my pants until I was completely naked.

"Is Mistress satisfied with me?" I asked, a tone of concern in my voice. Clara smirked and caressed my now bare chest, causing me to purr softly. "Oh yes, my dear. Mistress is very much satisfied with you. Although...you aren't on your knees..." Without saying a word, I dropped down onto my knees. In response, Clara smirked and giggled, stroking my hair. "That's a good boy. On your knees by my feet. Isn't this better for you?" I stared up at Clara blankly. "Yes Mistress. I do not deserve to be anywhere else apart from by your feet. It is all I need to do." Clara smirked and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Excellent. You're such a good boy for me. Now, I think we should ensure that you'll remain my pet. How does that sound, pet?" I nodded slowly in response, causing Clara to smile and clap her hands happily. "Wonderful! Now, I have the perfect tool for this...." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a black leather collar. Presenting it to me, she pointed out the small metallic chip close to the buckle. "See that? It's a mind control chip. Now, I'm fully aware you're under my control now, but in case your little mind should break free, this'll ensure you'll fall back under my control again. So, in short, you'll ALWAYS be mine.."

I stared at the collar blankly. A smile slowly appeared across my face. "Oh Mistress, that sounds perfect..." I arched my head back, revealing my neck fully. Clara bite her lip and slipped the collar around my neck and tightened it. The chip sent shockwaves into my brain and I could feel any trace of free will I had slipping away almost immediately. I felt my arms go lip as did the rest of my body. Clara, placing a finger under my chin arched my head back up, her eyes locked with mine. "You are mine now. For good. Repeat." I did exactly that. "I am yours now. For good..."