Chapter 13

A/N Ok so you guys got me to my vote goal really quick, I know it was only 4 votes but still I was exited. I know my last chapter was really short and I apologise for that. also next time could I have 6 votes, or more you know I am not complaining. So if there is any comments you want to send me, if it's telling me the chapter was bad or if it was good, I am not bothered, cause if it is bad I can change it, so don't be scared to tell me if it was rubbish. this is dedicated to niallhfreak cause she is amazing!

Enjoy. x

*Niall's point of view*

He left me stood there, after doing the thing I specifically asked him not to do, so I went and told Liam that he snogged my face off and he got mad because we did what he told us not to do, but gave in easily cause he had been snogging Louis ever since we got back from the hospital.

I was currently lied on my bed, waiting for Harry to come with the pain killers for my head. 'HARRY WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FUCKING DRUGS,I AM DYING HERE, AH HOLY FUCKING SHITCAKES HARRY HURRY UP' I yelled just as Harry walked in the room with a glass of water and the pills I needed to take.

'I'm here Babe, and stop swearing' he said calmly. He passed me the water and the pills and I took 2, and then I lied back down in the position I was in before.

'Where does it hurt baby?' he asked lovingly, 'Here' I replied pointing at the area on my head which hurt the most.

He softly kissed my head 'better?' he asked and I nodded. 'But there is one place that hurts the most' I pouted.

'Where?' he said, a worried tone in his voice, 'Here' I pointed to my lips and he leaded down to place a soft kiss on my lips, ten he lay back down and I moved to my head was on his chest and we were snuggled up in bed together. The way I have always wanted it to be.

*Liam's point of view*

Zayn was up stairs looking at his hair and on the phone with Maia. Harry and Niall I think were asleep, so it was just me and Louis.

'Well what do you want to do?' I asked Louis, he stroked his imaginary beard and then opened his eyes wide and grinned, 'We can watch a film' it sounded good so I agreed 'What film though' I said mostly to my self, as I knew Louis wouldn't want to watch Toy Story.

'Why don't we watch Toy Story' he suggested, and it shocked me, he always sighed when I suggested watching that, and he said he didn't like it that much, but I nodded anyway and put the disk in the PS3.

'I'll get the snacks' Louis said, running into the kitchen and coming back with 2 bags of crisps, 4 cans of coke, 3 bags of sweets and 1 bag of nuts.

'Lets get started then' Louis said cuddling into my side on the sofa. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. This is how I liked it.

*Harry's point of view*

Niall looked sleepy, I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

'Can we go to sleep now' Niall asked looking deep into my eyes, 'Of course Nialler.' I said and we got under the covers.

Niall put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, and I did the same, 'I love you Nialler, I am so sorry i hurt you' I said a single tear tumbling down my face.

'Don't worry about it.' he said wiping the tear off my face. 'But I hurt you Niall, I don't deserve you, you are too... good for me, you deserve someone so much better than me, I could of killed you, but here you are being all nice to me. If I was you I would of just punched me right in the face' I said and Niall just nodded.

'You are right, but you are not me and I love you, I know you didn't mean to hurt me and I don't mean to hurt you' he said sending me a warm smile.

'What do you mean you have never hurt me' I said now completely confused, then I understood, he kneed me in the balls.

'now we are even' he smiled and closed his eyes. 'ow' was all could say before Fell asleep in his arms.

************

It was the next morning and Liam came into our room waking us up saying that we had an interview and he seemed really pissed off.

I woke up Niall and told him to get ready. He looked paler than usual but when I brought it up he just said he was fine, so I just dropped the subject.

We walked down stairs and ate breakfast, but just before we left, Naill went racing off to the bathroom, and I went after him.

hen I found him he was knelt down in front of the toilet, throwing his guts up. 'Niall you are definitely not Ok and you are not going to that interview either' I stated and he went to protest but just ended up spewing up more.

'Definately not' a voice said from behind us, it was Liam, 'Right get in bed Nialler' I demanded before he weakly got up and and wobbled over to his bed.

'Liam I'm gonna stay here with Niall' I told Liam and he hesitantly left the room with a nod of the head.

'No Harry you should go, I don't wanna make you stay back here just because of me' he tried but I just shook my head and placed the covers over Niall's now shirtless body, soon his Supra's and jeans were on the floor along with his shirt.

'Do you want anything Nialler?' I asked 'yeah' he answered 'What do you want then?' I questioned looking him in the eyes. 'My Hazza bear in my arms' he pouted and I removed my shirt and climbed into bed wrapping my arms protectively around Naill.

'Thanks Haz' he mumbled into my chest. 'It's Ok Niall, I owe you' I said kissing his forehead.

A/N Ok so I guess this is it. I hope this chapter was long enough. again If you want a chapter dedicated to you then just ask and I will, but for now it is random and the person is niallhfreak .and remember I want 6 votes or I won't write.