Chapter 7

A/N OK so I don't have anyone to dedicate this chapter to so if you are reading this and you want me to dedicate a chapter to you then I would be happy to do it, just leave me a message after this chapter and I will be sure to do it for you. also tell you're wattpad 1D loving friends to read this for me please. and also can you vote and comment on this story please it would mean loads to me. Enjoy this chapter and remember Comment and Vote!!!

*Harry's point of view*

'What was that for?' he asked as I pulled back 'You needed to shut up' I chuckled and headed to the oven to check the food. 'But I thought that you wouldn't want anything to do with me after what I did to you... I don't trust me...' he trailed off and walked over to where I was stood wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

'I trust you because I love you...; don't you get it, plus how can anyone not love you?' I said turning around to face him. 'Well some people say I eat to much and that I am too hyper and that I should of left my hair alone and-'

'Well they are idiots aren't they because they are the things that make you love able... Now do you want to eat or not cause you're lips are distracting me.' and with that he ran to the table and sat in the chair waiting for his dinner.

'That was a silly question, of course I want to eat, do you know me or have you been replaced by an evil alien?' I chuckled at his comment. 'Wer shall have to find out if I am evil after dinner' I said walking over to the table with two plates full of food.

'Well what do you think' I asked Niall as he took his first bite 'dis is breary bud' he relied with a mouth full of chicken and bread. 'What?'I asked, not sure of what he had just said.

'I said this is really good' he replied taking another bite of his chicken burger.

*

We had both finished eating and were sat on the sofa cuddled up together watching celebrity big brother 'Why are we watching this it's crap' I said after about five minutes of watching. 'You know what...I have no idea.' he giggled.

It was the cutest giggle ever, cuter than a baby's giggle, honestly you don't get a better giggle than that.

'You really like my laugh' he asked me and I blushed 'how did you know what I was thinki-'

'You were thinking out loud.' he said and put his head on my chest pulling me closer to him. 'I love you Harry don't ever forget it' he said out of the blue. 'I love you too Niall.' and that is how we fell to sleep, in each other arms, the way it should be.

*Niall's point of view*

I woke up the next morning disappointed, as there was no one next to me. What I found was that I was in a bed but I surely remember falling to sleep on the sofa downstairs. I turned over in the bed to find a note and Harry's pillow.

it read 'mornin' handsome, I know that you will be wondering where I am, because I wasn't next to you this morning but I am down stairs making you food so don't be sad. OK' I quickly got up and and pulled on some of Harry's sweats and ran down stairs nearly falling off the last step.

Harry was yet again in the kitchen slaving over the cooker for me, so I again wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek 'mornin' beautiful' I whispered into his ear 'Hey sleepy head' he turned his head and give me a long, soft kiss on the lips.

'Are you OK with bacon?' he asked picking up the pan with the bacon in it. I gave him my best are-you-kidding-me look and he just laughed and put the bacon on some bread. He handed me the plate and I went to sit on the sofa, as did Harry, We sat as close as we could get to eachother without actually sitting on each other.

After we had finished I washed the dishes and went to get dressed. I took me top and sweats off so I was left in my boxers when the door opened and Harry walked in. I ran into the bathroom locking the door.

I am very insecure about my body, I am too fat and I look terrible. Then I heard a knock on the door, 'Babe what's wrong' he asked concern filling his voice.

'You can't see me I look... Terrible, I'm too fat you wouldn't want to look at me anyways' I replied hoping that he would leave me alone after that so I could get dressed.

'Niall you look beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.'he said trying to comfort me.'But the fans... they say I eat to much and that I am fat and there was this one fan who said I was ugly and I ruin the band, and she was right... you would all do much better if I wasn't in the band, I could ruin you're careers I should just quit.' I replied a single tears rolling down my face.

'If you left what would we do, we couldn't make it without you, you're to special to us, to me, how would I cope if you had gone, I love you Niall and you are wonderful...If the fans say things like that, well then they aren't real fans are they because you are the best out of all of us.'

I had to leave the bathroom then, so I opened the door and run in to Harry's arms engulfing him in a giant hug. 'I love you too Harry' I whispered my voice shaky because of the tears of joy that were streaming down my face.

'Why are you crying babe' he pulled away from the hug still holding onto my shoulders 'Because you said you loved me' I replied tears still dripping off my chin 'But I said it before 'member?' he asked 'yeah,  but now I know you meant it' he pulled my body closer until our lips were just millimeters apart and then softly kissed them, and it was them small gestures, not him buying me things or taking me out on dates, that made love real.

A/N I know short chapter right but I couldn't think of anything so there you go. I mean come on at least I did it for you. and remember please comment and vote for this story it would mean the world to me and also if you want a chapter dedicated to you just leave me a message after this chapter. All messages will be read and I will reply to as many as possible. THANKS FOR READING!!!!!