Chapter 36 Room Mates

Start from the beginning

"The same goes to another 15 who will go to the east and patrol there." Another 15 warrior wolfs made a new group.

"I need 10 of you to patrol west. The 7 remaining will follow me" I ordered and 7 wolfs stood by my side.

"Ok, I want use to patrol the full territory with me, make sure your mind link is opened at all times so I can easily communicate with use. If you don't find any hunters come back and patrol the pack house" they nodded.

"Drew!" I pointed to one of the warrior wolfs, he was our youngest warrior wolf at the mere age of 14.

"I want you to protect the children in the house after you patrol the whole territory" he nodded.

"Yes alpha"

"And Theo, I want you to stay on guard outside Lana's room. Come after around 15 minutes, just roughly patrol the territory" he nodded and stepped back.

"I want you guys to go now, remember to keep your mind links opened at all times, and remember the jobs I have given you Theo and Drew" I said to them and they nodded.

The warrior wolfs bowed down to me and then rushed to the places I told them to.

I looked towards Jason, who was still ushering for his pack members to patrol the land.

Once he was done we decided that he would help patrol the North and East side of the pack, whereas I would help patrol the South and West side.

I shifted into my wolf and began to sniff the ground for any hunters, but they're was no scent. I continued on my search until my wolf found a suspicious scent.

I began to trace it and found a few hunters hiding behind a few trees, they were whispering things to each other like:

"I hope this plan works"

"What would happen if we get caught?"

"Has he caught them both?"

If it weren't for my wolf hearing, I probably would have never heard them.

'I have found some hunters South West of the territory, I need some back up' I told Ryan through the mind link.

'Yes alpha, I will send back up right now'

Within minutes a few warrior wolfs from my pack appeared beside me as I continued to asses the hunters.

'Ok on 3 we attack these lousy hunters' I ordered them and they nodded they're wolfs head.

'One'

'Two'

'Three'

We ran out the bushes, as my wolf growled at the hunters, they looked panicked and pulled out a gun.

No doubt there were silver bullets in there. The only thing that's able to kill a werewolf is silver, it's a wolfs weakness.

I quickly bite the hunters leg and picked him up with my canine teeth, smashing him into another 5 hunters.

He groaned in pain and stayed lying on the ground. The warrior wolfs had also captured the other 10 or so hunters.

I smiled in content as I looked at the miserable looking hunters. I was about to snap my jaws at them but an agonizing pain ran up my chest.

I unwillingly shifted and fell limply in my human form. My body was aching and I began to tremble, a few of the warrior wolfs shifted and began to help me but my wolf was in pure distress, after 5 minutes of trembling unstoppably, it completely stopped and I felt normal again.

One of the hunters began to laugh and I looked at him.

"He's done it" he said to me.

Anger rose within me, what was he talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I asked grabbing onto his collar tightly.

Mate

My wolf suddenly said, that's when I understood Lana was in trouble.

"Lana she's in trouble" I said out loud as the hunter gave another crude laugh.

"They're is no point now, your never going to find her" he laughed louder.

I growled and grabbed him by the neck, I threw him at a near by tree, then snapped his neck in half. The sickly sound of bones cracking echoed through the forest as I quickly shifted to my wolf and ran through the forest.

---

Lana p.o.v

I woke up to the smell of dampness and felt a hard metal wrapped around my wrists.

I slowly began to open my eyes, my head was aching from before and my legs were in excruciating pain.

The room was small and dark, with no windows and only one door.

I tried shifting but realized my arms and legs were wrapped with silver chains.

I know I can't shift so they're is no point in putting my wolf in that distress.

I didn't realize when the door opened and closed, as Nick walked in holding someone else.

I looked closely, and looked at a flock of glistening blonde hair.

"Let go of me" the little voice screeched.

"I have someone to join you" Nick said throwing the girl towards the wall as she fell unconscious. He quickly tied the chains on the girls arms and retreated.

"Don't be rude Lana, welcome your new room mate" Nick spat roughly grabbing onto my face.

"Why are you doing this Nick? I thought we were friends" I said as he moved away from me and began to laugh huskily.

"You see your so naive, you've still not realized that we were never friends" he said smiling a crude smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked skeptically.

"I mean that they're is such a thing as a prophecy, don't tell me you've never heard of a prophecy, you've probably seen it in a book or movie" He said as I scowled at him.

What is he talking about?

"Well anyway, you will find out in time, until that say hello to your temporary room mate" I turned my head to see the girl again.

My wolf hated her for some reason, I couldn't see her face because it was too dark, only the glistening of her bright blonde hair.

"I say temporary because only one of you will come out of here alive" he said laughing as my breath hitched.

"You or Hannah" he said and I froze.

Hannah?!

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Sorry for the long wait and short upload!

I've started school 😭😥💔

Hope u guys enjoyed, if you don't get something in this chapter just comment or private message me and I will explain it to you.

Anyway you know the drill

Vote

Comment

Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k