Consideration

It was a cold night during the winter where niggers begin to mate and spread their children to conquer all of Africa.

Tis was I, a king with layers of greesy chins that hold more than 20 grams worth of kfc chicken skins and an extremely small penis. I ask a servant to bring me their finest dish yet once again I am given a meal that is raw. "YOU SAID THIS JEWISH CHILD WAS GOING TO BE COOKED AT MEDIUM, YOU HAVE SHAMED ME FOR THE LAST TIME" I pull down the servants pants and shove the still breathing Jewish child up his butthole. "I want you to take it in" he spreads his asshole even wider creating the ultimate black hole that could suck in the universe. My African tribe begin to get sucked in by the enormous hole whilst each individual were fingering their buttholes to produce fertilaizer for the the weed.

All the sudden a magnificent cocked appeared from the sky and stopped the whole by penetrating the servants asshole so far up that it came directly out of his mouth turning him into a kebab. "HOW CAN I THANK YOU" she bends me over and slaps me with her silly willy. "Please don't stop, keep going" she whacks her fearsome cock on my back repeatly as if I was an African slave picking up cotton from the fields. "DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF MY SAUSAGE" I then cum and release hot sauce out of my uretha. "THATS NOT THE SECRET INGREDIENT!" SHE SCREAMS EVEN LOUDER AND FURIOUSLY THRUSTS REPEATEDLY UNTIL I SQUIRT ONCE MORE. No matter how many times I came, it would only come out as chilli peppers. "There's only one solution" she said with a Johnny depp face appearance. She grabs a bucket and begins to milk the fuck out of my one inch as if I was a cow. "WHERE IS IT, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT" I was too focused on her grip that I was moaning like a bitch in heat. All was going well until I released a liquid, the 12 inch beauty finally smiles. But before she could dip her stick into the sauce, I transformed into an egg. "Today is the day for satisfucktion" she sticks her dick in the lamb sauce and begins fucking my raw egg, I begin to heat up and each thrust would increase the level of intensity. "Finally a good fucking dish" she looks down only to see an omelette covered in semen and lamb sauce. She swallows the dish with her dick hole and begin to chew it thoroughly.

She climbs to the tallest top of a tree and shouts from above "GIVE ME UR POWER" Harry Potter then flies down with his large broomstick and shoves it deep into her butthole. They fly across all of Africa. "Amelia, you are the chosen one" said Harry. "But harry, what if it won't come out" he smirks. "You must drink this" he hands her an unknown bottle that showed a symbol of an penguin fucking dumbledoor. Once she drank the entire bottle she feels her tummy to grumble "wot is this sensation I'm feeling" after a few seconds, she exploded and used her farts to gas of all of Africa. "IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE" she shits out a turd that morphed into an ogre named ajsela, she has a lot to learn before she can unleash her secret ability to wrap people using her pussy lips. "You have much talent, I will show you how to use it before you are ready to take over the world" the ogre inserts her penis inside of herself and flaps her own pussy lips to fly across China and defeat her enemy. Both eat diaherra and shit diaherra day and night, until the world was covered in their delicious poop.