Sad New Year

It was 10am on a Saturday morning, I pack in some of the basic equipment for the beach and wear my basic cheap as fuck K mart Bikini whilst embracing my spectacular rolls in private. Later on I receive a text from a friend no other than Chelsea claiming that she is currently waiting outside the front of my household. I let go of my sweaty rolls and stare at my reflection only to see a bland face expression with many layers of chins. I take a huge deep breath and close the doors behind me before leaving. "Aye, ajsela." "WHATS GOING ON NIGGERS" I said with a bright smile. Both giggle, then one proceeded to head towards scarbourough beach. Chelsea explains that meagan hasn't been herself lately and that she has been attempting to talk shit behind her back. I act extremely surprised and support her through out the drive calling meagan a cunt and the other I sack of horse balls. Once again, both individuals laugh yet for some reason, why isn't there laughter providing me with a sense of delightfulness. Shouldn't I be glad that I was able to give them such entertainment? I stay silent in the rest of the car trip and stare blankly towards the window. As we arrive, I grab all my equipment and head towards the beach only to discover that there is a fucking shark in the water. I felt extremely aroused by refrained from saying anything as it wasn't the moment. Three of us patiently wait for the shark to disappear, after a while we were free to go into the water and as the butthole I am. I begin to screech in excitement and fuck the ocean with both my one inch and asshole. After 2 hours of embracing with the salt water and making jokes based on the fishiness of Pussy, yet it still felt like something was missing.

We all decided to get something to eat, but before we left I decided to do my famous crab dance whilst stomping on the ground repeatedly like an ape. Both laugh, yet no one joined... whilst we were eating our delicious fish, Chelsea continues to talk about the drama between her and their friendship. I then explained to her in a rather sarcastic tone. "See, this is why being in a relationship is shit. That's why amelias my best mate cause we both don't give a shit about that. That's why I fucking chose her over abe cause she provides some with a 12 inch dick. IT FEEL SO GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD" both laugh and continue on with their drama, as I was too fucking bored wishing that my lover would be here with me to celebrate our dicks and the colour of our asshole, I begin shoving fish and lemons into an empty bottle. I continue to shake it out of boredom whilst laughing at my intelligence. After all of us were laughing. We head back,  Chelsea then says "imagine if Amelia was here" I jump off of my seat and begin to shout "FUCK YE IF SHE WAS HERE ME AND AMELJA WOULD JUST JUMP IN AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THE SHARK AND COOK THAT SLUT FOR DINNER" neither took me seriously and started giggling, but they did not know that I was actually being serious.

As soon as I arrived home I take a nice shower and wash out the sand out of both my pussy and asshole. I caress my body all over with soap and shove three fingers maximum up my gently pink asshole to remove the sand poop. Whilst doing that I realised that when I had my beautiful makeup on and was talking to a kfc employee, they only stood away a few centimetres to act as if they weren't on the skit. I realise that only when Amelia appears, things instantly become fifty fucking million times as fun. I leave the shower stroking my chins and rolls whilst watching animal planet two insects mating, I whisper to myself "I wish I was that bug" imagining that the other was my juicy lover feeling me up with a custard of piss and soy sauce.

I text my lover to see that if she was still able to come with me to New Years to hopefully brighten up my mood, but...

Not until the fire nations attacked, only AMELIA, master of every sexual subject could stop them. But when the world needed her most, she penetrated herself with a large apple.  Two minutes after, I discovered a new habibi, a habibi naked AMELIA. But she has a lot to learn before she can come with me to new years, I believe that Amelia will come with me to celebrate New Years.