"Sorry, do you know these two?" Hera nodded and smiled faintly at the pair.

"Yeah. And, I suppose Gideon is in the office?" She was curious as her eyes wandered off to the block in the corner of the room.

"No. He actually left. After, you know, all of those happenings he found working here to be tougher and some personal pieces of business were the last straw. You didn't make him leave you just made it easier for him to leave." The woman now known as Hera nodded solemnly.

"So, I notice you have an accent. Where are you from?" Morgan spoke in his deep voice and a small smirk claimed Hera's face.

"I am from an awfully small town in England. Not well known for anything in any way." She spoke in a slightly deeper tone than before and her eyes almost willed him to continue. Before he could say anymore Hotch informed them all of the fact that they had work to do.

"Sorry, Sir but I don't know where I will be working from." An odd sound of knowledge escaped Morgan's lips as he eyed up the desk that was clear.

"Actually, this would be a great time for Hera to meet you all. You see none of you are in actual partners due to the events that this group has had to face. So, we shall now be in partners. You were all told to tidy your desks when you cleared the empty one. For now, Griffin you can take the empty desk but everyone else grab your stuff." The whole room moved at once as no desk was occupied, those in uniform worked tirelessly and those in the BAU emptied their desks. No one did take long as they had indeed prepared their desks.

Hotchner stood and viewed everyone who was stood in a line as their desks held a box or two of their things.
"Now, Derek you can remain where you were and Prentiss you can take to the desk next to him. She lifted her boxes and moved them next to the ones already there. Derek placed his things back in with eyes that seemed annoyed at the tedious work.
"JJ I do believe that it is important you still have a partner so you shall be paired with Rossi. At the desks, Prentiss and Spencer were at." The two left and did as they were told. Boxes lifted and desks used.
"Finally, in the centre of them all Spencer Reid, meet Hera Hosanna Griffin." The two nodded as they also mentally thanked the fact that neither went to shake hands.

Boxes were emptied into desks and whilst Hera was halfway through she found the lights dimming and a single figure looming over her.
"So, dare I ask the name of the small town you were raised in?" Hera thought for a second and kept her eyes fixed on his nose.

"Of course. The town was called Bovey Tracey. Not far from Cornwall." Derek just nodded and Hera found a smile form at his clear confusion. The truth was he had no clue about the geographics.

"Well, how come you ended up here then?" Hera had finished with her belongings and blinked for a second longer than was normal as she thought.

"I came into contact with the BAU as a teenager. It was life-changing and I always swore that one day I would." Derek nodded but when his face became a clearly questioning one Hera slightly shrank away.

"How long ago was this?" His question was not the one expected at all.

"They stepped into it a while ago but left 10 years ago. I am 28 now." Derek nodded and tried to act a little smoother when Rossi approached the pair.

"Hello, Hera. I guess you were right." Her hair moved slightly as she let a small laugh carry through the air to those around her. It was sweet and mesmerising.

"I have kept every promise I ever made to you. Even the silly ones." His minor and small beard with a moustache moved into a smile but it faltered slightly.
"Even the promise you made after your angry chemistry teacher yelled at you?" She nodded and he gave her a silent reprimand with his loving eyes.

"So, I would like to ask. How come the BAU was seen helping you? In England as well I suppose." As Penelope said this Hera noticed that the whole team was stood around her.

"As soon as it happened they contacted external policing powers. The FBI were immediately in contact and said that they had a team on the way.." They all nodded and Hotch butted in.

"You had a right to be and after 28 years you still do not see that you are allowed to admit to not being in the wrong."

Topics had been avoided and so had eye contact. As the day was ending Hera realised that she would have to leave and be human without a million questions being asked.
"So, how are you getting home?" The odd man sat not far from her had spoken for the first time that Hera could think.

"I will probably walk. I am staying at a motel until my flat is ready." Spencer nodded and seemed to lose control as he spoke before he had thought it through.

"I can walk you home. I mean I am walking and most of the motels are north from here and I am north from here." Hera gratefully accepted and placed the bag on her shoulder.
"Aren't you going to be cold? I mean we are walking." Hera nodded then shyly admitted.

"You see, I am from England. The countryside as well. This to me is boiling hot." Spencer laughed as he too readied to leave.