Avoid. Chapter 3.

Georgia POV Next morning.

I woke up this morning by the phone ringing loudly. I groaned and felt for my phone. When i finally found it i placed it to my ear.

"Hello?" i asked tiredly.

"Hey Georgia did i wake you?" Rachel said at the other end. I sat up in bed and rubbed my head from the sun.

"You think?" i said. I heard her giggle. Thats not funny waking up a sleeping girl.

"Ok sorry, but i had to let you know that Mrs.Presley excepted the contract" she said. I smiled slightly.

"Thats great so you know what that means?" i said.

"3 day vaca" we yelled in the phone. 3 day Vaca is 3 day Vacation by the way.

"I can't wait to start...wait can we start today?" she said.

"Sure yeah. But if you want this Vacation can you tell all the workers to let them know its vacation time?" i asked.

"Sure i will, so can i get some deeds on what happen with you and bieber yesterday at the beach?" she said. I sighed a little.

"How did you know i was out with him at the beach?" i said curiously.

"Its in the Sparklets magazine. You two were really close WAIT Did you kiss? OMG" She screamed and talked in the phone.

"Rachel, we did not kiss matter of fact i think he is Adoiding me for some reason, cause yesterday at the ALMOST kiss the paparazzi interupted us and we went home in silence and he never spoke he just ent inside with out a word" i said. I heard her gasp.

"Oh that little shi-" i cut her off.

"No colorful words now" i said. She sighed.

"Why would he avoid you? Could it be about the almost kiss thingy?" she asked. I shrugged even though she can't see me.

"I don't know maybe" i said emotionless.

"Hmmm..... Hey you know i am meeting up with Chaz today maybe he can invite Justin and you can come along and see if he is really avoiding you" she said with a little amused sound in her voice.

"Uhh i don't know about that...wait i thought Chaz was scared of you since the whole you know the fight?" i asked.

"Yeah well thats why i am hanging with him today i am treating him out for lunch and go kart racing. Yep a boyish day" she said. I laughed.

"Hey i love go karts so watch it" i said. She giggled.

"Sorry about that. So are you coming?" she asked.

"Yeah ok i will what time?" i asked.

"At 11:20. Meet us at Mickey D's ok?" she said.

"But thats like 28 minutes from-" she cut me off.

"Ok bye" she said fast and hung up. I turned my phone off and groaned. I climbed out of bed and ran to my bathroom and took a quick shower.

After my quick shower i changed into demin red jeans, a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and cream colored pastry shoes. Yep i am going Louis Tomlison style today ;). I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail and clipped my bangs to the side. I put my usal make up on. I looked at myself in the mirror feeling accomplished. I smiled and walked to my phone and looked at the time. 11:13am. I'll make it in time maybe who cares right.

I ran out, and locked my door. I went and got inside my car and drove off to Mickey D's.

-----------------------