Remember. (Justin Bieber Love Story)

-Georgia POV-     

Hey, My name is Geogia Reed. I am 18, live in a house, live in los angeles, i own my own magazine compeny, my best friend is justin bieber. Yes thee Justin Bieber, i know what you're thinking, its impossible to be Justin Bieber's bestfriend. Well it ain't i have been best friends since we were 5 years old. So today he is finally coming back home, have'nt seen him for about 7 mouths cause he was doing his tour, he did offer for me to go but i had a compeny to run. So right now i am at the airport sitting waiting for him to get here.

I sat in silence watching people pass me with there belongings, when i got a text from Justin.

'Hey we are here at the north door entrance' he texted. I smiled and got up and walked to the many north door entrances. Until i noticed a little girl.

''Jazzy'' i said. She looked over and ran over me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

''How is the prettiest girl in the world'' i said to her as i walked slowly.

''Good'' she said shyly and blushed while putting her head on my shoulder. I laughed as i saw everyone else. I smiled and walked over.

''Hey everyone how has the tour'' i said.

''It was amzing'' Kenny said with a smile.

''It was alot to handle'' Scooter said with one of thoses looks.

''It was fun'' Jermey said with a laugh.

''It was all of thoses things plus seeing my fans was even better'' a voice said beside me. I looked over at Justin who was carring a bag. I smiled wider showing my teeth.

''Thats great'' i said putting down Jazzy as she ran back over to Jermey. Justin put his open arm around me giving me a side hug as i did the same. Than we pulled away.

''So whats been happening around here'' scooter said tiredly. Don't blame him.

''Ahh mothing much, really the only intresting thing that happen was the Lakers won'' i said and they laughed as i did to.

''Well i bet every thing is going to change since your other brain is here'' Scooter said with a laugh. I smirked and looked at Justin as he did the same. I rolled my eyes a little than i saw from the corner of my eye someone walking over here.

''Mom'' Justin said while walking over to her and gave her a huge as she hugged him back.

''How are you doing baby?'' she asked while pulled away a little.

''I am doing fine moma'' he said with a laugh as i silently giggled.

''Was the tour good?'' she asked.

''Yes it was amazing mom'' he said with a small smile.

''Well thats good'' she said kindly than looked over at Jermey than at me.

''Hey hun'' she said.

''Hey Pattie'' i said kindly.

''Have'nt seen you for a while'' she said.

''I was really busy with work and that and by the way we were accually at the same mall about a week ago'' i said. She nodded.

''Thats right totally forgot for a second'' she said with a laugh as i did to.

''Pattie'' Jazzy said. Pattie smiled and walked over. I turned my attention back over to Scooter and Justin. Justin was getting his phone out of his pocket while Scooter yawned.

''Well someones tired'' i said nudging Scooter. He simply nodded.

''Yeah, have'nt slept in days'' he said tiredly.

''Well just think of your sleep country bed at home the whole time you ride in your limo'' i said with a smirk as he lightly laughed.

''Yeah i'll do that'' he said with a smirk.

''So Geogia hows the compeny'' Kenny said.

''One word. Busy'' i said. He chuckled and patted my back.

''Is'nt it always'' he said and we both laughed.

''Yep'' i said.

''Hey i ment to ask you how was the grauduation?'' Justin asked looking up from his phone.

''It was great, i am glad i am done with that. I accually got a letter from Yelm'' i said that part quitely so only he can hear.

''Really thats amazing you should go for it'' he said. I sighed a little.

''I want to but i can't you know'' i said.

''Yeah i know with your work, yeah got it'' he said, i giggled a little as we all made it to our limo's and cars.

''Thanks for driving my baby here mom'' justin said looking at his frisker.

''No problem sweety'' she said. I looked over and saw my car. Than my thoughts got interupted.

''Geogia, we need to hang later, cause we need to catch up, i know there are somethings you're not saying out loud'' he wispered to me as everyone made it to their cars. I looked at him and slight smiled.

''Ok later but i have to get going now, i need to pick Boss from the vet'' i said.

''Why is he at the vet?'' he asked. (Boss is my boxer sweet heart dog)

''Well he had a minor heart attack and i was lucky enough to get him in, in time'' i said. Justin smiled.

''Thats good'' he said opening his car door.

''Yep well see you later superstar'' i said. He laughed.

''You to Alanta'' he said with another laugh as i rolled my eyes and walked to my car. He always calls me Alanta cause my first name is Geogia. What ever so mature...not.

I made it to my car and drove off to the vet to pick up Boss.

                                                         AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey hey hey, whats shakin, lol, well i am starting this story since i am almost done with my other story and let me tell you this is going to rock. Its a promise. So i need to go now, please vote,comment and fan me. Thanks bye!