Manik: Nandini I am sorry

Nandini who was blushing till now suddenly looked up and stared at maniks face through the mirror. 

Nandini: sorry? 

Manik: yes I always wanted to tell you this but could never gather enough courage.  

Nandini broke the hug and turned around. She cupped his face and asked him.

Nandini: manik what is it tell me. Aisa kya hai jo tum itna serious ho gaye. 

Manik: come with me. 

He makes her sit on the bed and he himself sits in front of her. 

Mnaik:You know na Alya and I were together for 7 years and......

He was finding it difficult to form words.

Nandini: and you guys have done it. I know manik. And I am completely ok with it. Manik she was your past and we cannot change that. But I. I am your present and your future. I know I am not the first. But one thing i know for sure that I definitely am the last. And manik what you and Alya  shared is different from the bond we share. Manik you don't have to justify yourself. 

Manik: no Nandini there is more to it. I know you are ok with my past. But in my past there is a thing which can kind of leave a impact on our lives. 

Nandini: Manik what is it. 

Manik: Nandini Alya had made a tattoo of my name on her lower back. A permanent tattoo.

Looks at Nandini who gestures him to continue.

Mnaik:Nandini you remember the day she had sent goons behind you. That morning she showed it to me in one of the classrooms. Initially even I was shocked. I had never imagined she would do something like this. 

Nandini: so...... 

Manik: so? 

Nandini:continue.. 

Manik:what...... wait are you not angry or upset. 

Nandini: no I am not. Manik answer my question. If I would never have entered S.P.A.C.E. would you ever break up with Alya?

Manik nods in a no

Nandini: You broke up with coz she had sent goons and she was insecure and she lied. Why did she sent goons? Why was she insecure? Why did she lie? Cause I entered S.P.A.C.E.  She thought she would loose you and to an extent it turned out true na Manik.......So I don't think there is anything wrong. And manik  a permanent tattoo cannot change the bonds that we share now. A permanent tattoo cannot affect the permanent bond between us. Manik imagine Dhruv's condition. They love each other. Whenever they will come close to each other that tattoo will be seen. So now tell me who's the one who should be affected?