"Aashna?” Ruhi called again bringing me back from my thoughts.

"You phone is ringing.” She said and passed me my phone, it was from mom again! I received it hoping not to hear the same thing again but it was my misconception, the moment I received the call she told me the same thing.

"I'm not coming home. That's it." I said and she started laughing.

"Chill girl, I'm joking.” She said between the laugh.

"I called to inform you that your di arrived home.” She said and I was overwhelmed with happiness. She married two years ago and now is three months pregnant. I'm very excited to see her baby. After her marriage, I used to feel so lonely. Dad used to busy with work and mom used to be busy with household work but now that she is back, I'm very happy and excited to spend my time with her.

"Okay, I will Come soon.” I said and kept the phone.

"Siddharth is coming tonight?” Ruhi asked and I nodded.

"Oh, that's the reason why you are so happy.” She said teasing me.

"Shut up, I'm happy because Di arrived today.” I said excitedly.

"You shut up and don't act like you are not happy that Siddharth is coming.” She said confidently.

Siddharth the only son of my Dad's best friend. He studied abroad and now is CEO of his dad's company. They also owns a tourism company and mom dad always wanted me to work there but I always refused it as I never wanted to get job their because of dad's relation with them. When I was small, they always used to visit our house for dinner even we used to go to their house but at that time I never thought there will be a day where I will be marrying him but when I got to know about mom dad's plan about my marriage with him, I agreed to them as there was no reason left that I should Deny it. Moreover for many days I will stay like this, I have to get married someday.

"See you are still smiling hearing his name.” Ruhi said.

"Stop it girl.” I warned her but it was of no use, so I completed my lunch and went back to my office.

After completing my report, I left the office and went to purchase some sweets for di and then I made my way towards my home. As soon as I went there, I hugged di. I missed her so much. Then we went to my room and we had so many things to talk.

After sometime I got ready has it was time for Siddharth and his family to join us. I went downstairs and started helping mom. After I was done, I was about to sit for a while but then the door bell ranged and Mom told me to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Sid and his family which included his mom, dad, him and his younger sister. I greeted them and invited them inside, everyone got inside except for Sid. He had a bouquet full of red roses in his hands.

"For you.” he sais handling me the roses. Res roses don't attract me as much as pink roses but I never said it to him, there's only one person who about it. Aashna stop! I scolded myself and took the roses from him.

"Thank you so much.” I said and he smiled.

"If you both are done with your talk you can join us." Di said almost teasing us. We went to living room, he got settled on the sofa next to his parents and I went to kitchen to look after the tea and snacks. I served them and then both the families got busy talking but in between Sid's phone ranged so he went out to take it. Some time passed and still he didn't return, so mom told me to go and call him.

I went out of the house and saw him standing looking at the sky, he was not talking on call.

"Hey, you okay?” I asked standing next to him.

"Yes I'm fine.” He replied but he looked disturbed, I knew something was wrong with him since the time he entered.

"What's the matter Sid, if you want you can tell me."

"Just some business stuff, there's a new company in the market and it has captured most of the market. We faced some loss because of it." He replied. New company? I was not knowing about it.

"Who's company it is?” I asked and the reply I got made me stunned.

"Aarav Deshmukh."

As what I know, he was a hotelier. His dad was a builder but then they decided to start hoteling and even Aarav joined their business and made it more successful but then when did he started a business on tourism? Or is Sid mistaken?

If Sid is not mistaken and Aarav is really in to tourism, then I can just hope that we don't face each other. It has been six years since I last saw him.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.