Choices but Battle

"What do you mean that killing Sonic is the only way"! Shadow yelled.
"Shadow the spell needs Sophia, and Dan are needed to make the spell work, and their died". William replied.
"What about the potion"? Rouge asked.
"The ingredients are impossible to fine, and if we took that route it would take mouths to fine them". Ava replied. Shadow couldn't even hurt his boyfriend let alone kill him, so this choice wasn't the best thing for him.
"Is there a another way"? Amy asked. The cat and fox thought about the question, but Noah bet them to it.
"Sonic will have to reverse the spell". The hedgehog said.
"With Sonic in his surrent state that's not going to happen". Ava said. Shadow was happy that they didn't have to kill Sonic, but there is still the main problem at hand.
"So how we going to bring Sonic back to his fun loving self"? Shadow asked.
"I have no idea, if only this happened with magic then this would be a cakewalk". Noah yes with sigh.
"Tails do you have an idea"? Rouge asked. The fox was lost in thought, but he didn't have a full solution.
"The only way I could think would be to remain him about being him, but I'm not sure that would work". Tails said with a sigh.
"Well there's only one way to fine out we're going to Sonic's base". Knuckles said with serious tone to his voice.
The gang after a short run got to Sonic's base. The gang looked at the mansion in amazement, well accepted for Rouge who already saw it.
"This base looks super old, and gross". Amy said in disguise not wanting to go in there.
"Yeah it is, but if I had to your going too". Rouge said while shoving Amy in the mansion. The rest of them got inside, but Amy wasn't happy that Rouge shoved her in the mansion.
"We need to be alert, we don't know what Sonic has up his sleeve". Ava said in a whisper. The 8 of them walked down the main hall to fine... nothing.
"This doesn't seem right". William said.
"Yeah the last time I was here I needed to be on higher ground, so I couldn't be seen". Rouge replied. There question got solved when a ball of ice got thrown at them. A blue hedgehog jumped off the beams of the mansion to land  gracefully on his feet.
"Fancy meeting you here isn't it"? Sonic said with a smirk on his face.  The 8 of them got up, and into a fighting position well Shadow wasn't really, but you get the point.
"Sonic this ends now"! William yelled at the evil for the moment hedgehog.
"You can wish that dear, but I don't think so". Sonic said while dashing a spin dash at William. William did a backflip to avoid Sonic's attack. Ava charge up a water ball, but Sonic got out of the way.
"Will you help us or not"? William yelled at the 5 of them standing in place.
"We can't hurt our friend William"! Tails screamed back at him. Wait did say five of them standing there still? Oh there we go Rouge is flying right above the window at the top of the mansion waiting to strike. Sonic charge up a homing attack to hit Ava with, and it hit her in the back of the head. She flew back into the wall, and she broke the old rotting wood. After Sonic homing attack was Rouge's time to attack, and she killed Sonic in the chest sending him flying into the living room windows. Sonic got up from the attack with cuts all over his body with blood falling from them.
"Not bad Bat, but I'm just getting started". Sonic ran into rouge which made Shadow, and Tails fly with her. The three of them crashed into the wall creating three separate holes into the mansions wall.
"Ugh.. oww". Tails grounded after the impact of crashing into the wall. Shadow got up, but didn't show any signs of pain.
"Not bad for the Ultimate Life Form". Sonic said with a smirk on his face. Shadow shot a chaos spear at his face, and Sonic got a little burn from it.
"I wasn't going to fight you, but it looks like I don't have a choice. Shadow charged a spin dash and shot it at Sonic, but Sonic did the same thing, and there attacks
collided creating sparks. The two hedgehogs landed on the ground panting, and Noah took the opportunity to throw a boulder at the blue hedgehog. Sonic got crashed by the boulder, but was still standing. Sonic had enough of this, so he started a little spell.
"In this time of need I call upon a dream, to have these fighters have a nice little dream". After the words left his lips the 8 of his unsuspected gust had a nice little rest. Now the real fun begins.