Winter X Qrow

"Qrow, is that seriously your fourth drink this hour?" Winter says coming out of the shower in only a towel.
"Yes, this is my fourth drink. Do you have a problem with that?" Qrow says as he noticed Winter was half naked. "Why the hell are you only in a towel? We have to share this room, remember?"
"Yes, I know we're sharing a hotel room. I didn't think it was a big deal to walk out covered with a towel to grab my clothes. Plus I'm sure you've seen way more exposure of the female body. If you haven't then..well...that's just...sad."
"What, are you calling me a 38 year old virgin?"
"No, I'm just saying you're probably not quite as experienced as I am."
"Oh doll face, let's just say I have my fun." Qrow said with a slight smirk on his face.
"Oh whatever, I've had way more experience than you." Winter says in a playful voice.
"Yeah, cause everyone is just lining up to sleep with the ice queen."
"I could move you up in line. I mean, if you would like. I'm probably too experienced, especially for somebody like you."
"Are you implying that you have better skills than me. Because I will take you down. I'm not just talking about in the arena." Qrow winked, and with that being said he went up to Winter and grabbed her wrists. Pinning them to the wall above her head, Qrow looked at her with a kinky smile and ripped her towel off.
He looked Winter up and down, and began to kiss her. The kiss was a perfect mixture of passionate and aggressive. Qrow broke the kiss and took his shirt off. Winter instantly felt herself start to blush, then continued to aggressively kiss him. As they were kissing, Qrow undid his belt and had Winter get on her knees. Winter pulled down his pants.
"Damn, it's way bigger than I expected."
"What's that supposed to mean? Just for that I'll make it extra rough."
Winter started to slowly stroke his cock. Qrow grew harder the more she stroked. He moaned in pleasure. Winter then slowly stood up and kissed him again.
She wrapped one leg around Qrow's waist while they were kissing. He slowly moved down, kissing and sucking on her neck.
Winter softly moaned in pleasure. Suddenly Qrow broke the kiss once again, and grabbed her other leg and wrapped it around his waist. He carried her to the bed, where he gently put her down. Qrow had now pinned Winter on the bed. He started to gently lick and play with her breasts. Winter bit her lip trying not to moan.
Qrow moved down and licked two fingers then slowly started to fuck her tight pussy. Winter arched her back and moaned. Qrow then started playing with her clit.
"Stop teasing me, and just fuck me. I can't take it anymore!" Winter yells.
Qrow grinned and lifted her legs. Qrow then put his tongue as deep as it could go in her pussy. Winter couldn't take it anymore.
"What's wrong? Can't take it much longer." Qrow said in a playful voice as he took his fingers out. He licked the juice off his fingers and started licking her neck. Qrow slowly thrusted into her tight, wet pussy. Winter screamed in pleasure.
      "You're too big, please don't break me." Winter exclaimed as she arched her back and grabbed onto the edge of her pillow.
      "Is somebody scared I'm gonna be too rough?" Qrow says as he begins to thrust harder, and deeper. "If you think this is rough, then you better hold on."
        "No, I would never be scared of you. Besides I love making you angry. It's sexy."
      Qrow then got up and they switched positions. Winter was now in control. She grabbed some handcuffs she had in the bedside table, and cuffed one of his wrists to the headboard of the bed. Winter began riding him very fast. The whole bed shook.
      "I can't hold it much longer, I'm gonna cum!" Winter said moaning in pleasure. Qrow felt warm liquid that began squirting out of her tight pussy. Winter screamed and Qrow grunted in pleasure. Winter then got off and grabbed what looked to be a vibrator from beside the bed.
       "What are you doing with that?" Qrow asked as she slowly got closer to him. Winter said nothing, but had that same kinky smirk on her face that he had earlier. She turned it on high speed and placed it on the head of his cock. Qrow moaned loudly in pleasure as he tried to move, but couldn't.
      "What's wrong? Can't handle a bit of vibration?" She said as she slowly moved the vibrator down his cock. Qrow began moaning uncontrollably. He could tell he was getting close.
      As Qrow was about to cum Winter quickly shut the vibrator off. She then licked his cock. Before Qrow could process what was happening, she had his cock deep down her throat. Winter couldn't help but to gag because of how big Qrow was.
      She started to stroke only the tip of his cock. "Oh yeah, give me that cum, Qrow." She said biting her lip. Qrow couldn't take it any longer. He bursted with hot, white cum. "Fuuuuck!" Qrow yelled. Winter swallowed every last drop.
     Once they were finished Winter got dressed and left Qrow handcuffed to the bed, naked. She left to go to the military bases. Qrow was stuck, he sighed and grabbed his phone to call someone who would help him get uncuffed. It would be an awkward story, but surely they would understand.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed my quite detailed story. This was not meant to be anything serious, it was meant to be purely for entertainment purposes only. If you have a problem then you can go suck a dick. K bye 🖤♥️💙💛💜💚❤️💟☮️