"Look," I sigh. "It's kind of a long story, I didn't mean any harm when I lit those lanterns. They were meant for the seven children that have fallen down here as a memorial for their deaths." 

     I look down in frustration as the red lantern reminded me of my failed attempt of trying to light it with an empty lighter while surrounded by winds that resulted with me falling down into this damn mountain, now questioning my own sanity as I answer questions from a goat boy. He looks at me in silence and finally lowers his slingshot and puts the little white pellet ammo into his pocket. I slowly lower my hands down.

      "Those children didn't die! They fell down here and landed on ma's flowers," He pointed at me. " Just like you did."

"Where are they now?" I ask.

     "Well, the thing is,"The goat boy hesitates and takes off  his hat revealing a pair of floppy ears and puny horns that barely stuck out on the top of his head. "ma told me they didn't want to stay with us anymore and they wanted to go where 'Uptown Snowdin' is and we haven't heard from them since—but I know they all got Chilled off." 

     The amount of vocabulary questions I have at this point is hopeless, but I wasn't going to bother with them until I get this kids name. "Sorry to switch topics but what's your name?"

      The kid looked at me weird and took a step back, "How do I know I can trust you?"

     At this point I was getting irritated with this precautions boy but then again I shouldn't blame him since I practically fell out of the sky, "I haven't attacked you yet have I?" I tried convincing him.

     "Hmm, good point." The kid puts his hat back on and reaches out with his fuzzy hand. "The name's Asriel, but you can call me "Clean Sneak" if you want." Asriel whispered the last part when he told me his nickname even though I had no clue what it meant. "Follow me, my ma is gonna be glad that another human has fallen down here that's much older." I didn't like the way Asriel emphasized my age but he is a kid who probably can't tell age differences.

     The amount of questions I have been forming to myself has gotten out of control, I still don't know where I am or what this place is other than from my guess that I could be in some sort of ruins. Asriel was rambling on about some famous gangsters and mobsters he likes and how they are all enemies with this mafia group of some sort but alas, I had no clue what he was saying because this kid's vocabulary was super confusing. "...And then there was this one bird that got clipped by the Infernum group so they had to blow,"

     "Wait," I interrupted. "I thought you were talking about gangsters and mafias, not some guys bird getting their wings clipped."

      He gave me a strange look. "I wasn't talking about a bird getting their wings clipped." Asriel sounded confused.

     "But you just said—" Asriel cut me off and sighed. " You're just like all the others that fell down here, they never knew what I was talking about."

     I couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for Asriel since he had made friends with all the other children that fell down here that all seem to be dead. I wanted to make Asriel feel better and I got a great idea how to, "How about you teach me all these fancy words, Asriel."

     This got Asriel excited, "Really!? This is the Bee's knees!" He starts jumping with enthusiasm. 

     "How about you start with teaching me what "Bee's knees" means." I smile.