1. diana

01-09-14

"diana what the fuck are you cooking? it smells delicious," luke said as he walked into the kitchen.

"uuhm, frozen pizza?" i said jumping up onto the counter.

"am i getting any?" he asked.

"no, its all mine" i replied.

"fatass," he muttered as he walked out of the kitchen.

"hey! i heard that, asshole!" i yelled from my spot on the counter.

luke and i shared an apartment in new york, he worked in some grocery store down the road, and i worked at a cafe across town. both of us are in separate relationships.

wierd huh? well its because my boyfriend and i have just gotten together recently and neither of us are ready to live with eachother, and lukes girlfriend still has yet to tell her parents about their relationship.

luke is two years older than me, as im 19. we're both college drop outs, we went to the same college and decided that since we both dropped out, why not get an apartment together. our jobs had decent pay and we easily paid rent.

i took my pizza out of the oven and cut it into pieces, putting it on a plate and bringing it to the living room to share with luke.

"thanks" he said as he shoved an entire slice into his mouth. "youre the fatass" i mumbled as i took a bite of my piece.

we were almost like siblings i guess, always bickering and arguing about the simplest things.

"so has daisy told her parents yet?" i asked luke.

"no, shes still stalling, she wants me to go over to her house for dinner and tell her parents then." he explained.

"luke, its been three months, why not get it over with?" i said.

"tell that to daisy, its her parents," he complained.

"any plans with drew?" luke asked.

"nope, he hasnt been calling me, and if i call he wont answer." its only been a month but i really like drew a lot, we met while i was working and i accidentally gave him the wrong order. i'll admit, it worries me a bit that we havent really been communicating lately. i feel like im being clingy.

"i dont like him," luke mumbled, when luke first met drew we were watching t.v. and luke brought daisy to the apartment too and luke automatically assumed that drew had been checking her out. i doubt that he'd do something like that while sitting right next to me.

"just because youre overprotective over daisy, dosent mean you can assume every guy around her is raping her with his eyes." i argued.

"yeah but its not just that, it seems like hes been ignoring you, and it bothers me." he said. i told him that he was probably just busy and put the wierd feeling of doubt in the back of my mind.

"im going to bed, night luke," i mumbled as i made my way to my bedroom.

- - - - -

a/n

vote and follow my twitter! @colormeclifford. love ya!