Chapter 3

"This is the beginning of your all's nightmares" A strange voice said. Piper was with Woods and she was freaking out. I mean who wouldn't? When you couldn't save your family. Bryan, Piper's brother in law, just started dying of laughter.

"I CANT DO THIS TO ANYONE IM SORRY" Bryan laughed.

"Fuck you guys." I said rather loudly. "You even had me, who last time I checked I was not Piper, but I was about to shoot some people. And I don't even own a gun! Or even, well I do know where to get one, BUT I DON"T OWN ONE!"

"Yea that's honestly fucked up guys." Paul said.

"Y'all better be motherfuckin glad I wasn't in that son of a bitch or else I woulda shot a bitch" Piper said. Woods just leaned up, it looked like Piper was sitting on Woods' lap, and whisper something in her ear. "Woods. Shut up" she laughed.

"HEY WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY TO MY SISTER?!" Matt yelled. Woods smirked. Piper was red.

"Don't worr- HOLD UP I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! PAUL TANNER WHY ARE Y'ALL SHIRTLESS?! AND WHY IS PAUL SITTING ON YOUR LAP?!" Woods yelled.

"Uhhh.." Paul and I looked at each other. "Might as well tell them."

"Guys, Tanner and I are in a relationship!" Paul yells.

"OH! MY! GOD! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!" Gunner yells. "I'M SO TIRED OF TANNER SAYING THAT 'Uhh Gunner Paul doesn't like me. i dunno whatchu talkin bout' AND ALL DAT SHIT! IM SO GLAD SOMEONE FINALLLLLLLLLY HAD THE COURAGE!"

"GUNNER!" I yell embarrassed. Paul looks over at me and smiles.

"Uhh guys. Is no one gonna talk about how Piper and Woods just left.. or am I gonna be the only one that's gonna question that?" Pat questions.

*Woods has joined call*

"Hey." Woods says like nothings going on.

"Where's my sister?" Joey asks.

"Uhh..." Woods looks away from the camera.

"I swear to god, if you are calling us and she's blowing you I'm gonna murder you and then revive you, then fire you, then kill you again." Matt says.

"Wha- NO NO NO! SHE'S RIGHT HERE!" Woods pans over to Piper on her phone. She looks up, waves, then looks at her phone again.

"Ok.." Matt replies.

*FEW DAYS LATER ALSO SMUT WARNING*

I walk into Paul's house on a Saturday.

"Hey handsome?" I yell out through the house. All I hear is moaning. My mind automatically thinks Paul is cheating on me. I run up the stairs to his room.

"T-Tanner" I hear Paul moan. Is he jerking off to me? I open the door to see him indeed doing that. I am turned on by this. I see that he has a picture of me jacking off to it.

"Handsome?" I ask loudly. Paul immediately looks over and covers himself up.

"H-Hi Tanner.." Paul says weakly.

"Hi.. are you having fun?" I ask.

"Y-yea. I'm sorry you had to see this baby." Paul replies.

"It's fine Paul, I actually kinda like that.. daddy " I shock myself saying this. I walk over to him and lean down and I kiss him. He grabs me and pulls me down on top of him. Then he flips us over.

"Oh yea baby boy? Do you wish I was doing that to you right now?" Paul asks seductively.

"Y-yes daddy" I reply being honest. I can feel my jeans tightening by the second.

"Can daddy do that to his baby boy?" Paul asks for consent.

"Yes daddy. Please do that." I reply quickly. Paul moves his hand down my body to the hem of my shirt. He tears it off my body. We lean in and make out. He moves his lips down to my neck and he gives me a few hickeys. He finds my sweet spot making me moan loudly. Then he goes down and peppers my torso with love bites. He gets down to my pants and slowly takes them off. When he takes my boxers off my dick slaps my stomach. He moves his mouth to above my raging hard on. He looks up at me for consent. I nod quickly. He then takes me whole in his mouth.

"FuCk DaDDy" I scream. He goes faster and faster. Then he pulls off.

"Can I fuck you baby boy?" Paul asks.

"Y-Yes daddy" I respond. Paul leans over and opens his drawer. He grabs a condom and lube. He starts lubing up his fingers. First he sticks in one pumping in and out slowly. Then he adds a second one. Then a third one. Then he pulls all three of them out and tears open the condom package. He rolls the condom on and lines up with my hole.

"You ready baby? If you want me to stop just tell me and I'll pull out." Paul caringly says. I nod my head. He slowly pushes in. Tears start forming in my eyes. Paul gives me a minute to adjust to his size.

"Move daddy" I say barely being able to speak. Paul starts moving slowly then gaining speed.

"HARDER DADDY!" I scream after a few minutes.

"HARDER! FASTER!" I kept yelling every so often. My hands were on the Paul's back.

"Baby boy, I-m gonna c-cum!" Paul yells.

"M-Me Too!" I scream back. We both climax at the same time. He rides out our highs then pulls out.

"Was I to rough? Are you ok baby?" Paul asks immediately after throwing the condom away.

"I'm fine daddy." I say. "'M just tired now"

"I am too, wanna take a nap?" Paul questions handing me my boxers.

"Yes please!" I reply. When we both have our clothes back on and we are laying in bed and under the covers, Paul turns on Netflix.

"Wanna watch the office?" He questions.

"Sure." I respond. I yawn. Paul looks at me and boops me. I smile and chuckle. I get in closer to him. All I hear is him breathing, his heartbeat, and sadly the office. I fell asleep with the love of my life.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

UHMM... DID I DO GOOD? This is only my second smut, please tell me if I did good. I would really appreciate the feedback. Also, please if you did enjoy this chapter and would like more smut please vote on this chapter, and comment. Maybe, you want them to get dirty with it *wink wink* or something like that. And as always, follow me on my private account PiperPlayz2 and my partner in crime on this profile Lwainy. Also, please follow this page for more Paul and Tanner. Some more Woods, maybe some Gunner, maybe some Patrick. Who knows? Anyway, goodbye my,

LOVELY PANDA PEACEMAKERS!