Sunday- Evening

You drive through thick woods as you're trying to find the correct coordinates. You're starting to wonder if your friends are pranking you but finally on the side of the path you see one of your friends flagging you down. You stop and ask why they told you to come. They still won't tell but they tell you to follow them. You follow them down a trail that seems to go on forever.... just then you come out at a weird road. It's very foggy along the road. It's also very creepy looking. Also for some reason it looks very.... lonely. They tell you that they were just taking a hike through the woods but then they heard a weird noise. They went to investigate and came along this mysterious road.  They wanted to take you with them to go investigate. You agree and they ask you how they should approach. Should they: A. Walk along the edge of the road and be careful. (Go to paragraph 1) B. Walk along the middle of the road and be obvious. (Go to paragraph 2)

        You decide it'd be safer to walk alongside the edge of the road. Just then a flock of crows swoop down across the middle of the road and then fly away. Good thing you chose to walk alongside the edge. You keep walking and walking for what seems like an eternity. But then you think you see something.

        You decide to walk down the middle of the road. As soon as you start walking a bunch of crows swoop down and start attacking you and your friends. All they do is pull out some of your hair thankfully. They then fly away. You keep walking for what seems like forever. But then you think you can see something or someone up ahead.