Chapter 2

The rest of the day was hell. At least I had my best friend with me; I don't know what I would do without him. We had paper wads thrown at us in English when the teacher wasn't in the room. In Government Dahvie almost cursed someone out. German class was actually fun, nothing happened in there. For lunch me and Jayy ate with Dahvie, Andy, Jeffree, Jinx, Ashley, and Brian. They are my best and only friends. But they aren't like most people here; they don't care what you look like, how you act, what your sexuality is, they just like you for you. Well actually the only thing they care about is if you're mean to people. In math someone spit in my face. Then in art nothing happened. Art was my favorite period. I love art and I'm really good at it too. I can draw portraits and other things. I've only drawn it for a few days so its no where near finished. But its also just to keep my mind off things.

I laid on my bed when I heard a tap at my window. It happened once. Then twice. Then there was a consistent tap on my window. Luckily today was Saturday. I finally decided to get up and investigate the noise. It turned out to be Jayy throwing rocks at my window. I opened the window and yelled out, "What in the fuck are you doing Jayy?"

"Come down here." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I yelled. As I went downstairs, I went past Anthony. He looked upset. I just shook it off.

When I got downstairs Jayy was waiting at the door. I opened the door to a smiling Jayy. He then asked, "Hey you want to go to the mall and cause trouble and maybe get arrested?"

"OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST IDEA EVER LET ME GO GET MY SKATEBOARD!" My skateboard was in the kitchen. And I had to ask Angie who was the one who took care of me and the rest of the kids who live here. She said it was fine as long as we didn't cause trouble and get arrested. I said we wouldn't lying straight to her face. She should know better than to trust me. When will she learn?

Jayy and I skateboard to the mall. It took an hour but it was worth the time. When we got there I wasn't told that my friends Andy and Dahvie were there waiting for us. They were probably hitting on girls while they were waiting for us. Typical Dahvie and Andy. They were man whores, but they were still my best friends. And I wouldn't have them any other way. They could be a little less womanizing though.

"I thought you guys weren't going to come," Dahvie pouted.

"Well I'm sorry but we used SKATEBOARDS to get here," I half yelled back.

Andy then got in the middle of us. "Well guys what do you want to do now your here?" he asked, taking away the tension.

"I suggest we buy some band shirts," Jayy suggested. We all shrugged. On the way we went past JC Penny's. It gave me an idea.

"How about we go cause trouble in there instead?" I asked, pointing to JC Penny's. Andy smiled.

"That sounds like a great idea." When we went in we split into teams: me and Andy against Dahvie and Jayy. First thing Andy and I did was get a cart. I jumped into it and Andy started throwing clothes into it. After it was filled to where you couldn't tell I was in it anymore but I could still see out of it, we waited for a victim and attacked. Her reaction was priceless. She threw whatever she had in her hands and screamed. I was laughing so hard I started crying and so did Andy. Almost immediately security was there to take us out. I thought we had a good chance of winning but Jayy and Dahvie were waiting for us already.

"How in the hell did you guys get out here first?" I asked

"Dahvie and I ran through the girls dressing room."

"I even got a bra," Dahvie said holding up a bright pink bra he stole.

"Nice souvenir Dahvie," I commented. Everyone broke out laughing. Today had turned out good. But every good thing has to come to an end. And weren't allowed back in the mall for awhile. So we all decided it was about time to go home and went our sperate ways. Me and Jayy had fun going home by skating in traffic. After almost getting run over like twenty times we finally got home. At that point I just walked in and went straight to bed.

-------------------------

Sorry its been a long time I just haven't been able to write this story for a while hope you enjoyed it

-yourworstnightmarexD
And picture of Anthony