Princess Alliance Meeting

So, I decided to make one about the Princess Alliance's first meeting as a full group! Let's see how it goes!

Adora: arm wrestling with Seahawk, winning every single time.

Seahawk: valiantly trying to beat Adora in arm wrestling, always saying that he'll catch up and beat her.

Mermista: just groaning and complaining about everyone being loud and annoying.

Perfuma: decorating the room with flowers and giving everyone flower crowns.

Spinnerella and Netossa: hugging and chatting about who-knows-what because they gave up on trying to keep everyone quiet for Queen Angella.

Angella: Sitting quietly and waiting for a good opportunity to get everyone's attention.

Bow: enjoying his flower crown, and cheering on Adora, but comforting Seahawk when he loses.

Frosta: turning random things to ice and shattering them (mostly Perfuma's flower crowns) without really thinking, otherwise just sitting quietly with one of her eyes twitching.

Glimmer: scorning Adora and Seahawk's wrestling matches, but generally chatting with everyone and keeping an eye on Frosta in case she explodes.

How was that?

Tell me in the comments if you liked it!

Or if you didn't like it, that's okay too!