20. Do It With Me

Start from the beginning

"Is that how you call it?" Damon asked curiously so Holden sighed in frustration. He then turned to Alaric. "We will tell him... Eventually."

Alaric sighed so Damon handed them both glasses of bourbon. "Hmm. To you, Ric," Damon said and they all clinked their glasses before drinking.

After a while Alaric left the brothers alone as the two watched the party like some bosses. "When will you, uh, turn Izzie?" Holden questioned curiously.

"Well... The date is not exactly set yet but maybe after Alaric's wedding," Damon nodded his head causing Holden to nod too. "I actually had an idea that maybe... You turn her."

Holden almost choked on his drink as he snapped his head at Damon. "Why?" he asked because he never imagined turning Izzie. More so when she was with Damon.

"Because rememberer Elena? My blood turned her."

"Yeah... She was sired to you. Why would you want Izzie to be sired to me?" Holden asked him because he couldn't understand Damon's logic.

Damon then only shook his head and took a sip. "Forget it. It doesn't matter."

"It does," Holden argued so Damon rolled his eyes and began to walk away but Holden grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Damon, don't walk away from me."

Damon was about to speak but then his phone rang so he took it out. "Baby brother," he smiled bitterly at Holden before answering. "Where are you? And please tell me you're with a stripper."

"Picture that, and then picture the exact opposite," Stefan grumbled as Damon turned to Holden who listened. "I'm with our mother."

"Ugh," Holden said in disgust and took a sip of bourbon. "I don't want to picture anything."

"Great, you're both listening. Did any of you know that she was the one who turned Enzo?" Stefan asked them curiously.

Damon scoffed in disbelief. "That's mathematically impossible. Enzo turned in 19-"

"03. Apparently, they were on a boat together back to New York," Stefan cut him off as Damon looked shocked as he glanced at Holden. "He was sick, and she took pity on him."

Holden laughed slightly. "And here we thought she didn't have a maternal bone in her body."

"She also has a bit of a Ripper-thing going on," Stefan continued so Holden rolled his eyes. "That little stunt you pulled with the Ascendant put her in a bloody tizzy."

Damon looked confused as Holden shrugged his shoulders. "Well, then why is she out and about? Lock her ass up and rejoin the party, brother."

Stefan then sighed. "Yeah, I will, if it comes to that. Anything else?"

Damon panicked for a moment, thinking that Stefan may knew about Izzie and Holden situation but he simply replied. "Nope! Just love to Mom. Heh, kidding."

Damon then hung up as Holden frowned. "He has all the right to know, Damon."

"Exactly," Enzo spoke from behind Damon so Damon turned around to look at him. "Perfect time to tell your brother you're hanging up your fangs and giving them to Izzie."