Thea, thinking,

I woke up the next day. I checked my cell. I had 7 missed messages from dean. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked again. 17! I dialed the number, then closed my phone. I just don't think I can face him. I walked down the stairs to a very very angry Jackson.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT NOT ONLY DID DEAN BREAK HER HEART BUT THEN HE TRIED TO GET HER BACK AND GOT HIT WITH A CAR!" He yelled.
Oh boy.
"Jackson calm down!" My mom spoke.
"No I won't calm down! How dare he!" He yelled again.
"Dad! Stop. It's fine. I'm fine," I spoke walking into the room.
"Thea no!" He began.
"Dad really!" I laughed.
"Thea!" He yelled.
"Dad seriously. Every thing is fine!" I laughed again.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah, I promise," I nodded.
I hated lying to my dad but if he knew how much damage dean had cause they would never find deans body.
"Dad, I'm going to go out," I shake my head and walk out.
"Where?" My mom asks.
"Library," I shrugged and walk out of the house.
I allow the cool air to hit my face. I just needed to think. Clear my head. I have so much going on I can't think. I need coffee. I cross the street to Luke's and open the door.
"Coffee to go please," I asked.
"Sure," Luke nodded.
He pours the coffee.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine," I shrugged.
He nodded and I thanked him for the coffee and left.
I strolled down the street to the library. There wasn't a lot of books, as normal, so I decided to go to the book store.
I hid in the corner behind all the books and opened up the first one I saw. I began reading.