"I know you just recently came out, and I know you have your own demons. I know you know nothing about the lifestyle, it is more than obvious. But I want to teach you, we want to teach you, and make you a part of what we have. But you have to submit to me, surrender all your burdens to me, and trust me to take care of you. You don't have to decide tonight. We can even just have a good time and call it a day if you want, but Robbie and I come together as a package deal or not at all." I finished as I released his wrists and rubbed them to make sure his had the proper circulation. I went to move away and slide off his legs, but his hands quickly clutched my jeans. And my gaze once again returned to his uncertain face.

His throat worked like he was trying to swallow something and I placed my hand on his cheek. I smiled when he leaned into my touch and nuzzled against my palm. "What you describe sounds like heaven to me. I want that, but how, how do I just surrender myself and trust you not to hurt me?" He whispered and I watched a tear slide down the side if his face. Robbie looked up at me and I knew he wanted to comfort the man so I nodded my head and Robbie gracefully slid himself next to Nate and cuddled into his side wiping his tears away. 

"You have to let go of everything, clear your mind, and open your heart. It's not something that is going to happen immediately. We all need to get to know each other, and once we do, we discuss our limits and a contract." Robbie explained as he ran his fingers through Nathan's hair. "But right now, if my Master says it's okay. I really, really want to know what you taste like." Robbie stated and Nathan's head immediately snapped around to face my excited pup. And this time when I slid off his lap, he let me. I nodded at Robbie and watched as his busy hands flew to Nathan's already opened jeans. He began to tug them down the man's rippling thighs. Fuck yeah, I moved the tray of uneaten food out of the way and pushed the table aside to give Robbie  some room to play. 

Robbie wiggled down until he was kneeling on the floor in between Nathan's legs, and the little brat was wiggling his ass at me in open invitation. And one that I gladly accepted by pulling the lube and a condom out of the little draw in the center table. I dropped my jeans and kicked them aside. My shaft had surged back to life as Robbie bent forward and literally inhaled that impressive cock into his mouth. Nate threw his head back and groaned, but his eyes were focused on me and I slowly stroked myself and watched the show going on in front of me. Damn, my balls were already tingling as Robbie hummed and groaned around the turgid shaft in his mouth. The sounds coming from Nathan were no better. I dropped to my knees behind Robbie and opened the bottle of lube. I made sure to catch Nathan's eyes as I slicked up my fingers. His gaze followed my hand as I eased my slippery digits up and down Robbie's crease as I teased his hole. Nathan whimpered when I inserted the tip and Robbie groaned, and I knew exactly what those tantalizing vibrations must feel like along his heated shaft.

Nathan spread his legs a little wider and his hands found themselves in Robbie's hair and began to thrust his hips upwards, fucking Robbie's mouth as he watched me insert up three fingers into my boy's tight hot channel. "I would love to do this to you, to have you writhing underneath me as you try to cope with the spine tingling burn of me stretching you, preparing you to take my cock." I whispered and then smirked as his eyes literally rolled into the back of his head. 

I slowly withdrew my fingers from Robbie's enticing channel, and leaned down to kiss my sweet boy on the back of his neck. I straightened up and slid the condom onto my rigid length, and made sure I was nice and slick before nudging my way past the tight ring of protective muscles. Robbie keened and arched his baby, begging so nicely for more and I snapped my hips forward and gave it to him. He wrapped his fingers around the base of Nathan's prick and used his free hand to fondle his balls as he hollowed his cheeks and continued to suck him off. And damn, the sight alone almost sent me spiraling into oblivion. I pounded in and out of Robbie, his chute was so hot and so tight as he milked along my length. My balls rolled up into my body and exploded. I threw my head back and fucked him through my release. I had the sense to reach forward and wrap my fingers around his leaking member, and all it took was one stroke before he grunted and came all over my fingers, while Nathan was thrusting into Robbie's throat like he was in a race to the finish line.

His eyes snapped open and he stared right at me, his mouth working but emitting no sound whatsoever as he came, and I grunted as my pet's channel clenched tight and refused to let my semi erect shaft slip out. God they were beautiful, especially together like this, and I just hoped that Nathan would decide down the road to be mine as well.

By the time we had caught our collective breaths, Robbie had taken Nathan off to the master bathroom to shower. I showered in the guest bath and slipped into a pair of sweatpants and went to check on the boys to make sure that they weren't hungry. I would either reheat the wings or most likely dump them and make something else. But when I got to my bedroom, both boys were snuggled up in the middle of my massive bed under the covers. I walked over and looked down them, they were snuggled together facing each other and their fingers were entwined. It was too cute for words.

I stepped away and retraced my steps first to the den to get the cold food, and then to the kitchen to reheat it and grab a beer. Maybe I can watch the recap of the game on ESPN. I watched the wings spin around the microwave and I wondered if Lance caught up with Thad yet? I didn't want to call in case I was interrupting something. I would just have to wait until morning to see how my friends were doing. That fucking Kelly, if I could get away with it, I would kick that bastard's ass so bad he would never be able to fuck up anyone's life ever again. The microwave pinged and I grabbed my brew and my beer and settled in to watch TV. I was more than content to know my boys were just down the hall resting peacefully.