Sidling up behind Robbie, I matched his erotic movements and ran my hands over the flushed skin if his chiseled chest and abdomen. Without missing a beat, I leaned in and nipped Robbie's earlobe before sucking the delicate flesh into my mouth, and I was rewarded with his sexy little mewl. I heard a heartfelt groan coming from the direction of the couch and I saw Nate quickly snapping the buttons of his jeans and reaching inside to palm his cock, and I couldn't have that. He didn't have my permission. So I eased away from my pet as he continued to twist and writhe so sweetly for us. Nathan's eyes widened as he watched me stalk my way towards him. His gaze was so focused on my almost naked crotch that he didn't see me lift my hand until he felt the stinging pop of my smack on his arm with the hand in his pants.

His shocked gaze shot up to my intense one. I leaned down and got right in his face, he didn't cower away from me and I had to give him points for that. But his eyes did flicker and his breath picked up even more as we shared the air. I yanked his hand out of his pants and snatched the other and brought the both of them up as I climbed onto his lap and straddled his thighs. He had no choice but to lean back as I pinned his wrists above his head on the back of the sofa. He shivered as I licked him from his Adam's apple and up to his bottom lip. I made sure it was nice and dirty. He whimpered and his body arched against mine, and I used one hand to restrain both if his wrists and I worked the other between our bodies and I rubbed his rock hard length, and he trembled so nicely for me. "This prick belongs to me, baby. And I didn't say you could play with what's mine." I whispered into the shell of his ear before giving him a sharp nip on the lobe. His hips bucked underneath me and he just grunted in response.

I tightened my thighs and squeezed him a little to get his attention. "Look at me." I softly commanded him and his eyes immediately popped open. His pupils were blown wide open and he was breathing erratically through his parted lips. They were plump, pink, and wet from him licking them and I just had to taste them. So, I dipped my head and barely brushed my lips against his, it was whisper soft and it promised him of more delights to come. I used the tip of my tongue to trace that deliciously quivering bottom lip. "There are some things that you are going to have to understand and come to terms with, if you decide to do this." I whispered before sucking the plump flesh into my mouth.

His hips bucked again and he tried to pull his wrists from my grasp but I held firm. I leaned back for him to see the alpha male in me, using my eyes alone to let him know who really was in control here. He tried to stare me down, but I met him head on, and I almost smiled when he lowered his eyes from the intensity burning in mine.

"What kind of things?" His soft voice reached my ears and I leaned to the side so that he could see Robbie, who was kneeling patiently at our feet, completely nude, and with his collar around his neck as he waited with downcast eyes for my instructions.

 His wide eyes took in every inch of Robbie's perfect posture. My boy was a sight to behold in his present position and he did me proud. I was going to have to overlook his earlier transgressions and reward him instead. He was absolutely stunning and my gaze returned to Nathan's surprised one. I watched a myrid display of emotions skitter across his face. Disbelief, shock, resignation, and the one that intrigued the most was blatant and open yearning. 

"I am a Dominant, and Robbie is mine, my submissive. That's why when you expressed an interest in him, I stepped in. I care for him, I love him, and I make sure that he has everything he needs, wants, and desires. If he is unhappy, it is my job to make him smile. If he is hungry, I feed him. If he is tired I make sure he sleeps. I bathe him, and I put him to sleep at night, and wake him up in the morning. His problems are my own, I relieve him of any and all concerns he may have, and make them better for him. He is my world and I am his." I explained our relationship and I watched as this sweet man's eyes became wet and a small hiccuping sound escaped his mouth.