At times, you often wished that you were left alone, but this was not one of those times. You've been feeling pretty negative recently, and leaving you alone with your not-so-positive emotions wasn't the best idea in the book.

Especially since the reason for those distressed thoughts were caused by the interaction between two people placed right behind you.

Opening your hand in front of you, you stared at it intensely, jealousy becoming the primary sentiment.

A numbing sensation burned on your fingertips, before a light fluid spit from them, landing on the seat next to you.

You watched as it began to quickly eat away at the padding, before creating a medium sized hole in the middle of it.

Like acid.

Surprised, you yelped, and everyone's attention was brought upon you.

"Are you okay?" Gwen asked, concerned at the random outburst.

"S-sorry." You shook your head, beginning to face forward again until a different voice replied.

The voice you've been waiting to hear talk to you since all of you stepped inside the bus.

"Hey, why don't you sit with us over here?"

Miles.

You pursed your lips, fully aware that they couldn't see it so you nodded instead and sat right in front of Miles, and diagonal from Gwen.

"Hello." You muttered lamely, your previous thoughts still damaging your current mindset.

"It's fine if you don't want to, but you can take your mask off. We can all trust each other, right?" Miles said and smiled at you, making you freeze.

"Alright then, I guess I can't put it off forever." You pointed a finger at him, "Don't be disappointed, okay?"

He began to ask, "Why would I be disappointed?" but he cut himself off half way when you pulled off your mask. For some reason, he didn't recognise your voice before, which made you laugh at his reaction.

Your laugh was slightly exaggerated, partly because you wanted to mask the fact that Miles seemed somewhat upset and wanted to just play it off. Or at least that's what you interpreted his expression to be.

"Wait, Y/N?"

"Surprise." You said weakly, throwing up jazz hands, before dropping them to your sides, along with your smile.

You looked at Gwen for a assistance, but she shrugged indifferently.

Great help. Good friend.

He blinked rapidly, trying to process that a long time friend was also facing the same situation he was.

"Hold on, why didn't you tell me before!" He suddenly grinned and seemed to be getting a little too elevated.

"Oh, um, I'm not actually-"

"We could have practised much sooner, and wow, maybe you could have taught me a few things." He rambled excessively.