[ 5 | Reveal ]

Can i just say, I love Miles' expression when he takes his headphones off in this gif?? lIEK HE RAISES HIS EYEBROW REALLL NICE-
I've also been reading all of your comments and they're all so sweet! Thank you everyone!
-----
Chapter 5 - Reveal ◈
◈ Unedited ◈
-----

Can i just say, I love Miles' expression when he takes his headphones off in this gif?? lIEK HE RAISES HIS EYEBROW REALLL NICE-I've also been reading all of your comments and they're all so sweet! Thank you everyone!----- ◈ Chapter 5 - Reveal ◈◈ U...

---

"When did you teach me that?"

---
You knew you had to tell Miles who you were, and it was going to happen today.

Wednesday - 12:03 am | Earth-1610

The 4 of you took a bus that was headed to Queens, and Spider-Man - he had introduced himself as Peter B. Parker - was lying near the back, supposedly asleep.

Miles and Gwen were sitting across from each other, while you sat at the very front. Alone.

"He broke this?" Gwen asked, and you silently peered over the seat, seeing her hold what Peter called a 'goober'.

"Yeah, he's actually really embarrassed about it. So just keep it between us, ok?" Miles half whispered, his comment making you chuckle to yourself.

Knowing him, you knew that he probably broke it himself. Miles was just lying because he wanted to impress Gwen.

Oh.

He wanted to impress Gwen.

Your hand curled into a fist, making the pointy ends on the fingers of the suit dig into your palm.

"I know where we can make a new one. And we won't let him break it this time." Gwen gave Miles a soft smile, as you turned forward and slumped in your seat.

"I'm sorry about your friend." Miles suddenly said sincerely.

"Thanks Miles. I know how hard this is, to have to figure this stuff out in your own. It's kinda nice not being the only Spider person around."

Her comment made you stop, before feeling a slight sense of annoyance.

That's almost what she said to me!

I should have known. I'll get over it.

But you knew you weren't. At least, not soon.

"Yeah. If you ever decide to do friends again, I could always open up a slot."

You huffed quietly and crossed your arms, muffling out the conversation Miles and Gwen were having. They seemed to be doing pretty well on their own, and you didn't want to 'butt' in.