[ 0 | Prologue ]

So I've spent the last day or two working on this design and drawing. You don't have to look exactly like this, but this is the suit I envision.

(I saved it under my deviantart name because I don't want people stealing it lmao, and I have a different name from here because I don't want ppl finding my fanfiction acc either so theres that)

-----
Chapter 0 - Prologue ◈
◈ Unedited ◈
-----

----- ◈ Chapter 0 - Prologue ◈◈ Unedited ◈-----

---

"My name is Miles Morales." 

---

UNKNOWN DAY IN AN UNFAMILIAR UNIVERSE

"What the hell are we doing in here?"

"Lighten up! You barely leave the house anyways."

"Yeah yeah yeah, you don't need to remind me. Did you bring the flashlight I asked you to bring?"

"I thought you were taking it."

You face palmed.

Recently, there's been a train accident where it's said to be believed that the tunnel was haunted. Everyone thought this was true because apparently there would be less people onboard after going through the tunnel than before. Almost like they were taken by something.

You thought it was bullshit.

The area had already been blocked off, but that doesn't stop your adventure loving friend from dragging you into her curiosities. In a way, you had always admired that about her, but other times you saw it as a flaw. One of those times being now.

"Mags?"

"Hm?"

"Can I go now?"

"No."

You rolled your eyes and frowned, speeding up your pace to keep up with her, "Wait up, will you?"

"Does your phone have any battery?" She questioned, ignoring your comment.