V.

Dawn was running a little late. Traffic was so bad even though she left the house earlier than her usual. She entered the building alone, as her manager is also caught in traffic. She went inside the elevator and tried to relax herself before meeting the bosses.

She received a call from her manager the other day that one of the bosses is requesting for an important meeting. They didn't say anything over the phone because they wanted to say it personally. Of course, she couldn't say no to that. She knows it's going to be a project. She just hopes that it's a good one because it's been months since the last one.

She got off the elevator. Some of the staff greets her good morning and of course she replies with a sweet smile. She was about to knock on one of the offices when one of the staff called her.

"Ms. Dawn, sa story conference room 2 na lang daw po."

"Oh. Ako na lang ba ang hinihintay?" She asks as she walks to the said room.

"Hindi naman po. But nandun na po sila Ma'am and Direk."

"Okay. Thanks!" She replied.

She approached the room and knocked before fully opening the door to take a peek. One of the bosses stood instantly to meet her halfway and her former director from Walang Hanggan cheered when he saw her. They welcomed her with hugs and besos.

"Good morning! Sorry, Im late! It's so traffic!"
"It's fine! Wala pa naman si -"

There was another knock and they all looked at the doorway.

"You're here, Richard! Sakto! Dawn just arrived!"

Dawn froze for a bit as she didnt expect this meet up. "What is he doing here?", she thought. Richard approached her, without her noticing, until his cheek met hers.

"How are you?"

Dawn smiled, "Good! Doing well! Ikaw? Buti nakaalis ka ng Ormoc?"

"Eh nagmakaawa itong si Direk eh. Hindi ko naman matanggihan. So I took the first flight. I went straight here from the airport. Grabe nga yung traffic! Ikaw lang mag-isa?"

Dawn was just staring at him while he explained and didn't even hear his question.

"Dawn? Nasaan si Viv?" was the cue to snap back into reality.

"Stuck rin in traffic. But she'll be here.. ikaw? Wala si Pia?"

"Nasa Hong Kong. So ako na lang.. biglaan din kasi ito.."

She nodded.

"Okay! So shall we begin?"

Direk asked them to sit down so they can start explaining why they are there. They handed out a story guide for them to read and browse through.

Dawn was reading the storyline when Richard asks, "Ma'am? Bakit kami?"

Dawn wanted to ask the same question.

"Well, hindi naman maipagkakaila na may chemistry pa rin kayo. We need a loveteam that is legendary for this project. A pair that can outshine even the young ones. Besides, nagmamakaawa na yung fans niyo! Binubulabog kami in all social media platforms."

They all laughed. Dawn was about to say something when their boss speaks..

"Look, for your information, this is a closed door meeting. Walang may alam nito. This project was made for you. Kayo lang ang choice dito. Walang second choice nga eh. If you don't want it, it's fine and we'll scrap it and nobody will know about this meeting and about this project.."

"Itatapon niyo? Sayang naman yung storyline.. maganda naman!" Richard replied with a questioning look.

"Walang bagay na ibang loveteam kundi kayo eh." Richard and Dawn look at each other.