Ashton Irwin - Imagine - Request #1

"Carla, I have a surprise for you." Your mother says as she hands you a manila envelope that spells out 'Carla' in glittery letters.

"What is this for?" You ask confused.

"Well, I think these would go great with those tickets that your friend bought you for your birthday." She says as she pulls out a camcorder.

Recently, your friend had bought two tickets to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert for your birthday and you have been counting down the weeks, days, hours, and minutes until you got to see them. You loved Ashton, Calum, Luke, and Michael all so much, but Ashton holds a special place in your heart.

"What's the camcorder for?" You ask.

"I just want to remember this moment forever," She says as she sits down beside you.

You slowly open it and pull out two pieces of paper and turn them around.

"Oh my God."

"What did you get honey?" Your mom asks you jokingly.

"I..You.."

"What was that?" She laughs again.

"Mom! You got me two meet and greet passes to meet 5 Seconds of Summer?" You ask her still in complete shock. She nods and smiles at you.

"You are the best mom in the entire world. Thank you so much!" You say as you get up and hug her with tears in your eyes.

"And you are the best daughter in the entire world. I love you, sweetheart," She says as she heads into the kitchen to make dinner.

It still has not hit you that not only are you going to see 5 Seconds of Summer in concert, but you are going to meet them as well.

You rush to your room to call your best friend and tell her the wonderful news.

"Hello?" She says on the second ring.

"Hey! You are never ever going to believe this in a million years!" You yell into the phone.

"What is it?" She asks concerned.

"Well, you know that awesome birthday present you got me for my birthday?"

"Of course, how can I forget. Two more days!" She yells.

"Well, my mom got me something to go along with the tickets."

"Really? What is it?"

"She got me two meet and greet passes!" You yell again.

"Carla, don't you play with my emotions," She says.

"I swear on everything!"

"Oh my God, Carla! Do you know what this means?"

"Yes! We get to meet the boys!"

After you talked to your friend for a little bit longer about what you were going to wear, you said your goodbyes and went into the kitchen to see if dinner was done.

"Hey, mommy," You say hugging her from behind as she finished setting the table.

"Hi, Carla. What's up?" She asks eyeing you.

"Nothing, do you want any help?"

"I'm done right now. Thank you, though," She says as she puts the plate of hamburgers on the table.

"Thank you for everything," You say as you begin making your hamburger.

After dinner, you decide to call it a night. You hugged your mom goodnight and went to your room. You weren't as sleepy as you thought, so you decided to go on Twitter. You decide to tweet the boys a few times and hope that they will follow you. After that, you turn off your computer, climb into bed, and quickly fall asleep.