Prologue

"Don't look" he harshly whispers as he quickly puts his hood over his head.

"W-why can't I see your face?" I step closer to him, resting my hand on his shoulder.

He flinches, "because I'm hideous" he darkly chuckles. "By the time you see my face you will wish you haven't."

"It can't be that ba-" before I finished my sentence, he tugs off his hood. I gasp quickly stepping away from him.

"I knew you would do this." He looks down kicking a pebble instead of looking at me he watches it tumble into the water.

I muster all the strength I could a held his rough face in my palms. He perks an eyebrow, sadness was written all over his face. Along with the scars from the side of his lips or the markings around his eyes.

I close my eyes and place a gentle kiss on his lips. "Who did this to you?"

His eyes fluttered open and his expression changed drastically. He clenched his fists. "They did this to me and I will get them back." He spat through gritted teeth.

"They made me this way, they turned me into a monster." He picks his mask off the floor, I quickly grab it from him hands. "Don't talk about yourself like that." I fling the mask back down and look at him.

He steps closer me, "remember that legend?"

"Yes I remember it." I shrug my shoulders, "you touched my mask and did something happen?"

"No"

"Good, don't believe everything you hear angel." He brings his hand and trails his slender fingers against the side of my face. "What made you think I believed it." Instead of answering me he smiles, which went away as soon as it came and placed his hands on my waist.

"Kiss me again"

And with that I knew I was trapped. Bounded in his own game created with a horrible past and a web of an uncertain future.

COMING SOON PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK THE MORE I GET THE FASTER THE UPDATE