Opps! He kissed me

Hi Guys! I finally updated for so long. I'm so sorry for it because my house in under repairs and I needed to help my family buy some supplies for New Years Eve. Anyways,Hope ya enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers
_________________________

All Autobots were all the meeting hall. Ratchet and Optimus were discussing about defeating the Decepticons while the others do their thing until Ratchet saw (Y/N) sleeping.

Ratchet growled and threw the datapad,which she woke up with a pissed look.

"HEY! WHO DID THAT?!" She shouted and growled

"I did. And also,Didn't I told you Many times that sleeping isn't allowed in the meeting hall" He crosses his arms and (Y/N) growled.

"I'm on Patrol last night and I didn't return for my energon refuel!" 

They began to argue back and forth. Optimus knew they were about to kill each other. He groaned and was about to break the fight. But (Y/N) accidentally knocked him out by punching his faceplate. (Y/N) and Ratchet stopped and looked at Optimus,who fell on the floor. (Y/N) was horrified that she punched her leader

(Y/N) went to Optimus' side and began to shook him.

"Optimus?.....Optimus?" She shook him again and Optimus woke up. He groaned and looked at (Y/N)'s chestplates. He looked away and groaned again. (Y/N) touched her chestplates,she was confused why her commander looked at her chestplates.
_________________________

Optimus woke up from dreaming her deceased mate,Elita-One. He got up and went to the med-bay. He arrived at the med-bay and saw Ratchet was fixing Sunstreaker,one of The Terror Twins.

"You would have to wait,Optimus. I need to fix him,again. Ironhide did a number on him" Ratchet said 

"Very well,Old Friend" Optimus said and went out of the med-bay.

Optinus sighed again and waited in the waiting room outside the med-bay. He saw a pen and a blank data pad. He took it and drew Elita One. He groaned and placed the data pad back. He saw Sunstreaker was finally out. He stood up and walked inside the med-bay. Unknown to him,Sideswipe took the data pad and smirked. He ran towards his brother. He told Sunstreaker about his plan and they nodded and their grins creept on their faceplates.
_________________________

Sideswipe was carrying Sunstreaker,who was placing a bucket filled with Pink Permanent Paint. The door now opened and revealed (Y/N) holding a data pad. She looked at the Terror Twins,which they began to run. (Y/N) raised her eye ridged and looked at the bucket,which it fell down on her. The pink paint was covering her (F/C) and (S/F/C) armor. She broke the data pad and growled.

"I'm going to kill those twins" She whispered and stomped towards where The Twins ran. She accidentally bumped into Optimus,who was staring at her shocked. 

"E-Elita?....." He suddenly hugged her,which she tried to escape. She finally escaped and was about to close but Optimus was so strong, (Y/N) stumbled on her office desk. Her datapads fell off her desk,thankfully she grabbed one and threw it on Optimus. He stumbled a little and retracted his Battle Mask. He grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders and kissed her,Her optics widened before she melted into the kiss.

Jazz was about to deliver the datapads to (Y/N) until he saw the commander and the second in command kissing. His jawdropped and accidentally dropped all datapads. The two stopped kissing and saw Jazz running out. (Y/N) grabbed one more datapad and threw it towards Jazz,which hit him in the head and made his dizzy :3