The Man

I have this building that's just one big room it's residents include a ping pong table, pool table, ice hockey table and some exercise equipment. I love to spend time there because it has an amazing sound system and it's parent free., so I hang there most of the time when my friends are over. But sometimes I hear things and see thing my friends don't and I try to ignore it. I try to ignore the voices coaxing me towards them telling me it's safe and I'll be fine or I'll ignore the person standing in the corner of my eyes watching our every move. Until the day I was recording myself singing in the circle mirror in the very back corner of the room with a cam Corder while my friends were choosing which song to play next. I was watching myself in the mirror but something in the back of my head was telling me to look at the screen so I did..... There was a man standing behind me that I didn't see in the Mirror. Blinked a couple times to make sure I wasn't seeing anything but he was still there staring through my soul. Then I felt it, a pressure build on the middle of my back getting more overwhelming with every second passing. That when I ran my friends followed unknowing of what just happened. Then the door slammed.....