Mushroom and rope

Today was the day you would be spending the day with Dazai, you hoped nothing went wrong. But sadly big events were yet to come.

"You're staying with Dazai-san today, right?" Atsushi asked, you nodded and he sighed. "If he starts talking about suicide cone and tell me, ok?" You gave another nod. Atsushi has been practicing doing some hairstyles in your hair, with the help of Naomi and Yosano, he's gotten a little better but still he decided to keep your hair down today. "Alright let's go." You two made it to the office and did your normal routine then went to work upstairs.

"(Y/n)-chaannn~! Your gonna spend the day with me, right?" Dazai asked. Sometimes he sounded like a big baby to you, but you were used to this.

"Yes." You said blankly.

"Let's go outside, that's alright, right Atsushi-kun?" Dazai asked, and Atsushi nodded, waving them off. As you were about to go out the door you heard Haruno say to Atsushi ' the director needs to see you '. You wondered why, but was then was interrupted as Dazai asked you.

"Have you ever tried a poisonous mushroom?"

"No, have you?" You replied with. You followed him the back back of the agency seeing a big yard with a tree in the corner.

"Yes, but it was by accident. Now here's what we're gonna do find all the mushroom's you see and were gonna put them in this bucket." Dazai pulled out a bucket from no where, and you wondered where it came from. Little did you know Dazai was about to try another suicide attempt. He was having you gather mushroom's so he can find one specific one. Of course he would looks for it by himself but he would be lonely doing that. "Alright let's see what we got here..." Dazai said looking into the bucket. He picked one out, and said "Ah here it is."

"What is it?" You asked curiously.

"This mushroom is supposed to taste like whatever you want, BUT it only works on adults." He said this, so you won't catch on to his suicide attempt.

"Really cool I wanna try one when I get older!" You said. He hoped you would forget this ever happened. 

"Alright let's see what this taste like." He said as he ate the mushroom. ' hope this works and doesn't fail '. He thought. "Wanna go play in that tree?"

"Yes!" You said running over to it. A few hours have passed and Atsushi was getting worried, he hasn't see you or Dazai in a while. So he ended up calling Dazai. He didn't pick up, so he called again. Didn't pick up, he tried one more time and finally someone picked up.

"Hello Atsushi-nii." You said.

"How'd you know it was me?" Atsushi asked.

"Dazai-san put your name as Tigerboy it also has your name next to it. I guess so he wouldn't forget. He also has Kunikida-san name as Satan, I wonder why?" You said over the phone.

"Oh.... Well anyway how'd you get his phone?" Atsushi asked.

"Well you see, he's acting very strange right now, I think it's cuz the mushroom he ate." You said looking back at him. Atsushi sweat-dropped.

"Really? Hey, how bout you bring him back to the agency?" He said.

"I can try, but he keeps talking about some random place." You said giving him another look.

"Thank you (y/n)-chan." Atsushi said.

"Your welcome. Bye bye." You said and hung up. Atsushi was about to say something else but, the call ended. " Dazai-san were gonna go back now, please grab my hand."

"Let's go to the other side, there's rainbow colored beetles. " Dazai said. You knew for a fact that he was acting weird so you planned on getting him to the agency quickly. Finally you made it back, only a few times did Dazai stop to go and pet something that wasn't even there.