What I'd do for you

Start from the beginning

"Chris? My sperm doner?" He asked being petty, I nodded "he was behind the Ty thing, they're friends, but that's not the point.....its the fact that your father still strikes fear in my heart throughout all these years considering he's basically untouchable.....I mean he's been able to pop up, cause trouble, then disappear right after." I said, Cj had his head down.

I started to feel tears come down my face "Clare can't keep chasing him" I cried.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I lifted my head as looked at Cj "don't worry no more, imma handle it, just stay calm" Cj said giving me a goofy smile.

Cj pov

I gave her one of my goofy smiles to reassure her that everything will be okay.

She nodded and I bent down and pecked her cheek "love yah ma" I said leaving out.

As soon as I got in my car I put a mug on my face, "imma make sure he never hurts us again mama and that's a promise" I muttered pulling off.

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up I'm scared!"

"Why you scared Cj?"

"I thought you left me"

"Don't cry baby, daddy ain going no where"

"Promise"

"Promise....it's me and you against the world"

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too Cj"

I wiped the tears that ran down my face "why'd you have to lie" I muttered.

I made a right turn and headed straight to the air port.

Time skip

I walked out of the air port and looked around, my phone pinged and I looked down at it reading the text messages.

Mama❤🤞: son where are you I'm worried...call me back nigga!

Pops😐💯🤞: nigga why is your moms blowing my phone up asking for you? You Betta call her back or that's your ass!

Trizzy😈: aye yo we outside nigga!

Bae❤😍🤞: where you at😭

I answered all the messages before I looked up, seeing my uncle Trizzy and uncle Armoney.

I walked ova to them and cheesed "was gud" I yelled, they heads snapped my way and they smiled "hop in nephew!" Armon yelled.

I threw my bag in the back seat before getting in myself, "So why didn't you tell us you wanted to visit nephew?" Trey said.

"Ion know, um hey do you know where Chris live?" I asked, Trey looked at Armon "yea, you want us to drop you off?" He asked.

"Only for a lil while, imma text yah when I want to leave" I said, Armon shrugged and made a u-turn goin down a familiar neighborhood "Why this look so familiar?" I asked.

Trey laughed "this where all yah used to live, with the help of us, Chris was able to buy the old house" Trey informed me.

I nodded "yeah" is all I said, the car was consumed in silence.

After awhile the car stopped, I looked out the window and saw my old home, "is he home?" I asked.

Trey looked back at me "he should be, his car in the driveway" he pointed out.