Home Sweet Home

Emily's POV

It felt like forever, all this time driving, not stopping, only stopping for gas, food and to go to the restroom. But I needed to get home as soon as possible. I have to. Yes, I am scared of what'll happen. What or who I'll run into. I mean, I abandoned my family when I was only 15. And I never looked back. I know for sure it won't be a welcoming home. I only hope they don't hate me. I don't know what I'll do if they did. I never wanted them to hate me. But look at what I did, I left them. And again, I never looked back.

But this was home. My real home. The home that I left seven years ago. I lived alone, far, far away. But I made it that way a long time ago, so they wouldn't find me. But now I regret it more then ever right now. Now all I want to do is to see my family.

Even though all this driving and time on the road, it was worth it. I get to earn my spot back as the Queen of racing. No one can take my position as racing Queen. I took my prize possession, my baby, my everything with me. My car.

There was a race tonight, and of course I did what I do best and I joined in, and guess what? Your girl won! I dominated that asshole! He was too confident in his shitty car that he forgot to use his damn noz like an idiot

There was a race tonight, and of course I did what I do best and I joined in, and guess what? Your girl won! I dominated that asshole! He was too confident in his shitty car that he forgot to use his damn noz like an idiot. It's like racing against three year olds. No wonder I won. Things sure have changed since I left, and I don't think I like it one bit. It's being run by a bunch of pussies. I swear.

I had a huge smile on my face, cause I had a wad of money in my pocket, and I had won again. It felt good after a long time. I haven't raced since I left. I couldn't. I just couldn't, it reminded me too much of home. But now I'm back bitches and I was slowly retaking my place upon these losers, and it felt good to be back. Everyone smiled at me. Saying that I did good tonight, that I was awesome. And some even said I was fine as hell. I know I am, I am one fine ass bitch!

I walked into an alley where I parked my car. I didn't need that asshole keying my baby. Cause he seemed pretty mad when he lost. Asshole just mad he lost to a girl. A smirk graced my lips. Ha! He probably thought he was going to get laid tonight! Well sucks for him, cause losers don't get laid. Winners do. Even though I know I ain't gonna get laid tonight. Because I don't sleep around with strangers.

But now it seemed scary, being alone in the dark. But I had protection on me. I didn't need a man to protect me when I had my knife on me.

I could hear the light splash of my shoes against the water in the alley. But I didn't expect to be pushed against the wall and pinned there. What the actual fuck?! Why does shit always happen to me for! Ugh!

A hand covered my mouth. I struggled against the person who thought it was okay to pin me against a wall. His hand smelled like ass and I wasn't about to catch anything by licking his hand. No way man. His face shown through the very little light that showed. It was the asshole from the race. He had a snarl on his face.

"Your going to regret ever making me look like a fool, Bitch! I want my money back!", he yelled in my face. He let go of my mouth, which was a mistake. I didn't give him his money back but I did spit in his face. I won't show weakness, I won't show fear. He doesn't deserve the right to see any of it. He's just a sore loser and a big pussy.