Chapter 1 - A faith or coincidence?

The wind is blowing hard that it brought some fate to meet. It keeps your eye shut to avoid dust for a moment. Breeze cold make shoulder shudder in the morning.

In the distance a man was lazily laying in a branch of a tree the other one was sitting nervously under the tree hole.

"I-I think we should get going. There is a shadow in the clear silhouette, it means there's a danger coming" the man under the tree hole said

"What danger are you saying? You're just paranoid"

••• * •••

"Shue you're up too early today" said nanny Yeng as she is wiping Shue's bed window.

"Yes, for some reason I feel too good to let pass the morning in my grasp, I would smash who tries to steal it from me Ahahahah" Excitedly said by Shue. As she gets up from her bed and make poses with determined face like snake poses.

"As I'm the Great Shue who will shudder the Kingdom! Make them kneel! AHAHAHA!" Shue playfully said those words while she plays with her sword thinking she's a heroine of the Kingdom.

"Now now, behave yourself or you'll wake the Master and young masters, you don't also want to wake Shung Xe. He will do what he did last time" thinking about this made Shue shudder, her third brother is very playful but when they play he always tease and makes fun of her, he always call her little sister and she doesn't want to be called little or be treated as one.
"Why does he kept calling me little I'm 14 now" she kept thinking while pouting

"No way!! Let him try, with my strong arms I will beat him in one strike and let him feel my power mwahahah!! And then I can prove father I'm much better than him hohooho!"

"Oh Really? Let's see!" Said by a voice behind her.

As Shue looked behind her, her eyes widen in shock as his brother is hiding up in the sliding door and quickly running through her wide window.

He quickly ran and catch up ro her, He caught her in the ground but she still resists. She spin her legs and made him lose balance. Taking that oppurtunity to ran again.

'Father father! Please make it' that's all she could think of that moment!

"Father! Fat- mmmmm" as soon as she could reach her fathers' doorstep she was caught by Shung and muffled her mouth.

"Oucch mkey mkey!"
"Nan- mm nnyy" she can't finish her pleade properly as she was being wrestled by her brother in her neck.
She's looking through her window asking help to her nanny but her nanny just laughed and continued her work as she know they're just playfully like that.

"Mo- uckk huk dir--"

"HAHAHA you dare wake me up in the morning?" Shung continued choking her poor sister in front of their father doorstep.

PAK!

"Release her right now." Another voice, but full of authorities. Hearing his words you can say he is matured even its not that deep.

"First bra- kkk dir-- kheelpp"

Swwing... and point. Their Eldest brother Shuli, is great at kung fu targeting some accupuncture point.

"Ah aww."

"Thank you eldest brother! Aww--, why did you hit me?! It was not my fault he started it!" Shue shouted defending herself from the hit she receives her eldest brother.

"Too loud. You'll wake father soon" he said uninterested while waving his hand. "Besides that is not how a proper lady should behave." Shue looked sad she thought she was saved but she was scolded instead.
She looked at Shung (3rd brother) and she received a mocking gaze surfacing a laughter.

"Shung! you better get ready for; you have a sparring with me and father later."

"What? But we're already done yesterday! You can't keep thinking its--"

"Shh stop these nonsense. How would you get better if you don't practice frequently."

"Me! Me! I will spar with you and father! Hmm let's see who wins! Brother Shung can't keep up with me!"

"Shue, you will not watch today's sparring as you got a lesson with Shin, you should learn some proper etiquette."

"Whaa? Okaay" Shue gave in since she knows that she will be tortured more if she argue. Shin being a high scholar he is a good teacher to Shue teaching her many things he already know.

"What are these turbulents in the morning!" A shout they received in the door they're standing in.

Shue "*○* yess father"
Shung " oh oh.."
Shuli "..."

"SCRAM!! Who in the world gets hyped early in the morning?!"