Dating the bad girl (Chapter 30)

Start from the beginning

“I knew it!” she snapped stomping onto the front yard her feet bare “I see those bruises Isah!” she hissed wrapping her arm around my waist and helping me across the garden I pushed her away “Don't touch me I can do it alone.” I said, my pride punched.

She rolled her eyes “Shut up and stop being such a man.”.

When I got into the house I smelt food, “You were on some dangerous mission and you didn’t tell me.” she said placing me on the pull out sofa bed.

I groaned at the pain in my legs and ribs, “What happened?” she asked pulling down a blanket from the coat draw and flapping it in the air spreading it.

Damn that looked warm, my eyes slipped shut.

“No.” she said reaching over and patting my cheek “your gonna eat first. Get some protein...energy...in you.” she mumbled, she was in the kitchen for quite some time in which my eyes slipped shut.

The next thing I woke up too was a damp wet warm towel being rubbed over my face; I sighed.

It cooled me.

She took my trousers and shirt off, I was thankful I changed out of my protective gear/uniform at work.

I was basically naked on her pull out soda I only wore my boxers, she slid on the sofa beside me.

She reached over and placed a plate full of meat and mashed potatoes in my lap.

I tried to moved my hands, but for the first time in my life I was unable to move my hands for the sake of food.

Food was my love and I couldn’t do this. I felt like crying.

“It's okay...ill feed ya'” Elle said taking the plate from my lap and placing it in hers, I wanted to chuckle at her using the word 'bae' she hated the word and could not stand it. Yet, she used it to almost mock me.

“You just close your eyes and let me feed you.” she said rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

An hour later I was fed and cuddling Elle on the sofa “Your so good to me..” I sighed rubbing my face in her hair.

“Go to sleep and tomorrow morning your telling me what happened.” she said cupping my hand which was wrapped around her waist.

I groaned holding onto her and drifting off to sleep.

Danielle P.O.V

I snuggled into Isahs chest my bladder pushed down and I felt the urge to wee; I jumped up off Isah's chest and ran to the toilet pulling my pants down and relieving my bladder.

I groaned my eyes slipping shut as I felt relief, I scratched the inside of my wrist licking my lips.

Afterwards I began to brush my teeth walking around the house, a habit I had aquired trying to forget about Nolan in the early mornings. Distract myself.

Isah was sound asleep on the couch a bruise forming above his eye, I furrowed my eyebrow I wonder what happened to him.

Why wouldn’t he tell me? Was it something top secret because I know his job was top secret.

The doorbell rang and I furrowed my eyebrows who could that be? This early in the morning I wasn’t expecting no visitors, it rang again and I padded down the hall not wanting the sound of the bell to wake up Isah from his peaceful sleep.

I walked to the door and pulled it open, a bouquet of...pudding....tubs of pudding glued to the end of thin sticks was stuffed together like a bouquet of flowers.

It was in the middle of my doorsteps and I narrowed my eyes immediately knowing who it was. I picked it up; because I knew if I didn’t Isah would ask questions.