Whats Wrong ?

Oswald sat on the edge of the bed as soon as the nurses left and slowly pulled the sheet down and away from Eds face "Whats wrong Edward" he asks as he rest a hand on Edwards cheek and wipes away the tears slowly trickling down Eds face . "She wouldn't  leave me alone" , Oswald wipes a the tears from Edward face "Shes only tryna help Ed , Why don't you want her help" . Edward looked around to make sure no-one but Oswald was listening "Shell send me back to the mental place and I don't wanna go im not mad" , Oswald was worried for Ed at this point why would he go there "Ed why would she send you there , you just need to be checked over why would you need to go there" Oswald slowly got up and closed the curtain "Yeh they check me over and see I do need help but I don't  want help"
"Why do you need help"
"Every reason Oswald".....

They talked about Eds Issues for at least another 15 minutes and the nurse came back "Are you ready for us yet Mr Nygma "
Oswald stood up and walked over to her "He's told me some stuff um all you need to do is give him medication for his ribs you don't need to check him over "
"Thats what were here to do young man"
"He dosent want to though , he's fine trust me , just give him some medication for his ribs please then let him go home or stay with me"
"I shouldnt do this but okay i will go get his medication then he can go over to you guys in an hour "

((Ik this is bad but its just another fill in until i totally have an idea ))